2013 Stashbusting CAL

tnkycrochetnut

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally finished my galaxy afghan!!! I'm going to take a day or two off to let my arm rest (I stressed it too much pushing myself to finish the blanket last night) and then I will be able to start using up some yarn!!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

This is absolutely gorgeous!  Your work is beautiful and something to be very proud of.  Congratulations and I hope your arm feels better soon!

I haven't forgot you gals, been reading post off and on, but have been working on various things in the house and not getting any crocheting done.  Figured I'd better take the time to post, I'm not making any progress, but at least I have been too busy to go buy any yarn.

Ok, I'm a clear shoot the moon this week - I bought yarn for all Christmas presents that I plan to make this year and some more I needed for a Nativity Scene I'm working on. So, despite having +7 for used yarn I'm (get this): WTD: -81 YTD: -149

But from now on I can ony go up, right?

Well I finally have something to post this week. Last week I was in Oregon and did have time for hooking. Tonight I bought 2 skeins for projects for christmas gifts. Although it is a negative number glad I have a number. I hope to get some used up but no promises.

So far -4.

Hope I am not too late. I posted earlier in the week. My total did not change.

WTD: -4 9/21/13

I completely forgot I was supposed to do totals this week.  got busy this weekend with my daughters marching band competition on saturday  and the spoonbread festival on sunday...will do totals now......

my scores for the week....

the yarn is still finding it's way into the shopping cart, lol.

I did manage to use up one skein +2

but the new stuff adds up to -27

so.....

WTD: -25  YTD:-257

Scores for the week ending September 21, 21013

Gold Medal 

Braxxi                        +50

Silver Medal

PineKnott              +13

Bronze Medal

BigPinkPolkaDot         +5

honorable mention

Shining_Star                +4

using up yarn

Bailey4                        +2

Greyhoundgrandma    +2

holding steady

TnKycrochetnut            0

Crabbyrat                     0

becca lovely                 0

playing with new yarn

Addicted2patterns        -4

shoot the moon stand in

mva5493                      -25

Shoot the moon winner

Just-In                      -81

Used up 2 little balls of white and rolled a skein of black to a ball making a houndstooth cowl. I made it to wear with my wool peacoat because the collar of the coat always irritates my neck and scarves tend to move. This should be perfect and will go perfect with my maroon coat!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Pretty! Something else to add to my to-do list!

Hi everyone,

Just checking here.  It's been a while since I have been able to participate in this thread, due to the monster called Breast Cancer.  It's been a heck of a battle and I'm still undergoing treatments.  I just want this over with. 

I'm posting today, because I am feeling pretty good.  It's a perfect fall day out, and I'm enjoying it by sitting outside and reading a nice book.  I'm still taking it one day at a time. 

Thank you for all the kind words and prayers.  It's really a blessing to have so many 'villagers on my side.

I will be joining this group again when I feel up to it.  Thanks again.

linda or cllinda

Archived