Hello from Colorado!

nitlpn

Wow! Ladies from all over the place! (Maybe gentlemen, too,; I haven't read too far, yet) Glad to meet you all and hope to make lots of crochet friends! My name is Julia, I'm 41, from Colorado. 3 kids, 3 dogs, one hubby, and way too much yarn to even think about!

Talk to you all soon!

Wow! Ladies from all over the place! (Maybe gentlemen, too,; I haven't read too far, yet) Glad to meet you all and hope to make lots of crochet friends! My name is Julia, I'm 41, from Colorado. 3 kids, 3 dogs, one hubby, and way too much yarn to even think about!

Talk to you all soon!

Hi Julia, greetings from Montana and :welcome to Crochetville!

Sterling; Northeast corner......Always get asked how I like living in the mountains HAHA...You'd think some people had never heard of the Pawnee National Grassland. Thanks for the welcome!

welcome from washington state. i hope you enjoy yourself here . it is a great place, where you can not only meet new friends but also ask any questions you need to to make anything you want, and most likely someone will know how to do it and help you. whats so cool about this place is that we are from around the world and we all love crochet. welcome again:hug :hug

Archived