Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

I am so tired from moving stuff all day. It's looking somewhat better. I really need to down size and going to when I unpack. Don't want to end up on hoarders.LOL

Hoarders is my main motivation for cleaning when my house starts looking bad! Glad I'm not the only one :)

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning everyone!

Hope you all had a wonderful yesterday and hope you have one today.

I'm up for a little while so thought I would drop in. Going back to sleep soon I hope.

My children can't stand when I use to watch hoarders. Because it would make me get up and clean. I never want to be like that. And I have to make sure I purge on a regular bases. LOL

Good Evening, ladies! I hope everyone is well. I've been crocheting like a crazy lady this week, and I designed and wrote my second original pattern! It isn't complicated, but I'm so happy to have it written and available for others on Ravelry (for free!)

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/pams-cowl

Thanks! I saved it!

kuddles

Good morning! My cold is finally waning and I have more energy! Woot! Today Kiddles and I go to Half Price Books to use 50% off coupons and Michaels to use the 25% off the entire purchase including sale items! She needs some paints to make her holiday gifts for family....and I always need yarn! LOL

Was so nice yesterday we took 3 walks! LOVE! Today it will struggle to get up to 45 so first walk will be in the mall........

Have a great day all!

kuddles

Good Morning.

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I survived the youth trip. The kids had a great time and brought home a trophy, a couple of plaques and several ribbons. I'm tired, I'm not use to going 20 hours straight, sleeping 5 or 6 hours and going another 15 hours but I had a lot of fun too and I have tomorrow off for the holiday so I can get some extra rest. Today is the usual Sunday, church, lunch, grandkids, and back to church for a youth leaders meeting.

Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning.

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I survived the youth trip. The kids had a great time and brought home a trophy, a couple of plaques and several ribbons. I'm tired, I'm not use to going 20 hours straight, sleeping 5 or 6 hours and going another 15 hours but I had a lot of fun too and I have tomorrow off for the holiday so I can get some extra rest. Today is the usual Sunday, church, lunch, grandkids, and back to church for a youth leaders meeting.

You too!

kuddles

hi everyone...

well, it happened, i got kuddles and kiddles cold.....so have been laying low for the last couple of days... Feeling a bit better now, but those first two nights, were miserable.Im taking cold meds, at night especially, so I can sleep...but sheesh, this is an irritating cold to be sure......

Nice to see you all posting, and moving, and walking, and shopping, and resting, and crocheting!!! Been bored today, so watching some programming on Big Foot...... Well, i told ya I was bored, lol.

Have spend sometime in bed today too, just resting, and gathering more strength, then got up a while ago, and finished folding some laundry, and had a bowl of soup and some cottage cheese for supper, didnt' want much else, maybe later, some ice cream,throat feels scratchy........*thats as good as any other excuse to eat ice cream, right!!

So, all for now, hoping everyone is feeling better than me right now, and are all on the road to speedy recoveries, all take care, till later then..................have a great evening.......

Today was daughters Birthday. She turned 21 and I made her cake and we went to daughters for supper.took a couple loads over to the new house and then we relaxed the rest of the day.

Will take more tomorrow. Laid down earlier for I had a headache and it wouldn't go away. Still haven't but a little better.

Howdy all! 

Just a quick hello to let you all know I'm thinking of you.  I'm still fighting this cold, so not getting much crocheting done.  Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things in a day or two.

Hugs to all!  Enjoy the day off if you have today as a holiday!  If not, well, try to take some time for yourself or do something nice just for you, you deserve it! :)

hi everyone...

well, it happened, i got kuddles and kiddles cold.....so have been laying low for the last couple of days... Feeling a bit better now, but those first two nights, were miserable.Im taking cold meds, at night especially, so I can sleep...but sheesh, this is an irritating cold to be sure......

Nice to see you all posting, and moving, and walking, and shopping, and resting, and crocheting!!! Been bored today, so watching some programming on Big Foot...... Well, i told ya I was bored, lol.

Have spend sometime in bed today too, just resting, and gathering more strength, then got up a while ago, and finished folding some laundry, and had a bowl of soup and some cottage cheese for supper, didnt' want much else, maybe later, some ice cream,throat feels scratchy........*thats as good as any other excuse to eat ice cream, right!!

So, all for now, hoping everyone is feeling better than me right now, and are all on the road to speedy recoveries, all take care, till later then..................have a great evening.......

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Been pretty busy lately. My EMR class is comeing to an end. we take the class final on Tuesday. State exam Friday and skills exams Saturday.  :blink

Say a prayer we make it through.

Hope everyone is doing well. Katy get to feeling better dear

I'm praying.

Today was daughters Birthday. She turned 21 and I made her cake and we went to daughters for supper.took a couple loads over to the new house and then we relaxed the rest of the day.

Will take more tomorrow. Laid down earlier for I had a headache and it wouldn't go away. Still haven't but a little better.

Sounds like you had a busy day. I hope you're feeling better.

Howdy all! 

Just a quick hello to let you all know I'm thinking of you.  I'm still fighting this cold, so not getting much crocheting done.  Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things in a day or two.

Hugs to all!  Enjoy the day off if you have today as a holiday!  If not, well, try to take some time for yourself or do something nice just for you, you deserve it! :)

Sounds like everyone is battling some kinda of cold. Hope you're feeling better.

Thank you to all of you who are Veterans or have family who have served our country.

I have the day off and plan to spend it doing laundry and sewing a top for my granddaughter. I have puffys ready togo to our Queen and owlvamp, they will go in the mail tomorrow.

I hope everyone fighting colds feels better very soon. You need to sip some chicken noodle soup with drinking lots of fluids and ginger ale. You'll better real soon.

Took two loads and got a lot of cleaning done. Did the dishes , cleaned out the refrigerator, my side of the bedroom is done, plus helped hubby some, front porch is all done. Raked some leaves and now just got back from unloading and put supper in the oven. Need to get boys in the shower and ready for bed soon and will get up at 4:30 to get them ready and get them to school on time. One heck of a Monday!! Had wash there clothes for I forgot to crab any extras. They have grown out of so much of the clothes I have for them. I need to get them some more but tight right now and need to take it one step at a time . So we will see what I can do.

Hi all!!

Thanks for the well wishes, it is getting better, now the cough is the thing that bothers me most! Oh, and I lost my voice. Other than that, feeling a bit better, ha ha.

Owlvamp you are pushing right along, I hope the big move goes well on saturday too....

Everyone is keeping busy, so that is good, and I am trying to as well, lol here and there, now and then, i get some crocheting done...

time for another dose of cough med, see you tomorrow gang!

Hi everyone, finally feeling better now and getting back to some normality. Thank you all for your words with regards to the loss of my friend. I do miss him a lot. I hate to ask this again because I missed it last time someone answered, I couldn't find the message again and I was sick then... but who is the Queen this month? So I can get my square out. Thanks so much... hugs all around.  :clap

Good morning everyone. I am back from taking the boys to school. Got a little something to eat and now I am going to go lay down for a bit. Talk to all soon.

It was 45 here this morning.

Archived