Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

Hi ya good to hear you are better... Yes, it's vikingrunnergirl, and her preferences are up on the first post, I will update that momentaritly, and thanks for reminding me!

Hi everyone, finally feeling better now and getting back to some normality. Thank you all for your words with regards to the loss of my friend. I do miss him a lot. I hate to ask this again because I missed it last time someone answered, I couldn't find the message again and I was sick then... but who is the Queen this month? So I can get my square out. Thanks so much... hugs all around.  :clap

It was 12 here this am.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Good morning everyone. I am back from taking the boys to school. Got a little something to eat and now I am going to go lay down for a bit. Talk to all soon.
It was 45 here this morning.

hello,  wow ! has this  gotten slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,guess everyone's busy or just fighting this crude that's going around

I am a crud fighter, for sure, daughter gave me some Musinex today, one pill every 12 hours, and it is kicking this cruds little posteriour to be sure, I feel much better, less coughing, and got my voice almost back fully, probably another day, before I can sing on Idol though, you know what I mean, lol

Kuddles is knuckling under her work week, as is cshort, owlvamp is busily packing up her belongings to relocate to her new home, and viking, and dragnlady5 are busy doing what vikings, and dragons do this time of year, lol

I have not heard from Becca for quite a while, hope all is well, and our angel, Maria has not checked in with us recently, inset big sad face here!!!! __________      

Immafreak, found a few squares, will send your way, they seem to meet your requirements, lol

Also, Pineknott, please do tell, are you collecting squares now or not, I forget, lol

How goes the Queen of Yarnhill these days! Is she getting reigned on yet with squares!!!!!!

Nothing much to report, was a cold one here today, but no wind, so didn't seem as bad as it could. tomorrow to be warmer, but this is november, and nebraska, sooooooo.lol

take care all, till tomorrow, it's Hump Day,,,,,,,,,,I tyhink Lucky may be behaving very well lately, I hven't heard any complaints from Mama Kuddles, lol......Take care all, have a great day tomorrow!

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I hope everyone has a great Wednesday too.

I need to go to the post office and the water place to change addresses. I believe I've finished all the main things. Nope need to do the insurance as well today. I'm getting there though.

Good morning everyone!

Slept so so last night and will go back to sleep in a little while. But have a few errands to run today.

It rain/ sleeted snow yesterday. It do much but it sure was cold and windy.

Sure hope today is better. On days like that I like to be inside.

Morning all!

Katie, to answer your inquiry....Lucky IS being a bit better these days! We still have to make sure nothing hits the floor and nothing is left out on tables he can reach....but overall, I feel he is behaving better! I might not toss him off the balcony after all! He gets 'fixed' the Tuesday before Thanksgiving so he might be pretty mad at me soon!

My cold is finally 'over' but my allergies rage on. I'm now taking Musinex which is helping me as well Katie!

I just finished a scarf for a friend and am making a matching ear warmer for her.

Only going to reach perhaps mid 30s today so taking my book and my crochet to stay in for lunch today....

Well, that's the update. Have a great day all!

kuddles

Kuddles glad lucky is doing so much better. Puppy stage is really hard. I know been through and still going through it. But for me the love I have for them over comes it all. Now don't get me wrong Tank and Harlie could have been rugs two weeks ago when Harlie decided to chew off my cord to the electric blanket and Tank chewed the control box. With all the toys and bones they have they chewed that when I really need it. It's getting colder here so now I have to buy a new one.

Been creeping around and reading posts just not posting much. We took our class final yesterday for EMR and I passed the class with a 93% Hubby with a 84%.

Friday is the state exam then Saturday is the skills testing.

It is wayyyyy to cold for me 

OHHH i did get some squares from Viking runner. I will try to get a picture and post them later today.

uh oh, me senses trouble in your kingdom Linda!! Hope it is well improved by now!

good morning,and for now lets just leave it at that!!

Hope you Ace it!

Been creeping around and reading posts just not posting much. We took our class final yesterday for EMR and I passed the class with a 93% Hubby with a 84%.

Friday is the state exam then Saturday is the skills testing.

It is wayyyyy to cold for me 

OHHH i did get some squares from Viking runner. I will try to get a picture and post them later today.

ohno, lol I got mine online, it's a beauty rest, just in case you're looking for another, lol

Kuddles glad lucky is doing so much better. Puppy stage is really hard. I know been through and still going through it. But for me the love I have for them over comes it all. Now don't get me wrong Tank and Harlie could have been rugs two weeks ago when Harlie decided to chew off my cord to the electric blanket and Tank chewed the control box. With all the toys and bones they have they chewed that when I really need it. It's getting colder here so now I have to buy a new one.

ah, great, getting him nuetered, in most cases does settle them down a bit, and although that too takes a couple months, it is downhill from there on, lol I hope...Musinex is a Godsend, feeling better now, but not well quiteeeeee yet, lol

Morning all!

Katie, to answer your inquiry....Lucky IS being a bit better these days! We still have to make sure nothing hits the floor and nothing is left out on tables he can reach....but overall, I feel he is behaving better! I might not toss him off the balcony after all! He gets 'fixed' the Tuesday before Thanksgiving so he might be pretty mad at me soon!

My cold is finally 'over' but my allergies rage on. I'm now taking Musinex which is helping me as well Katie!

I just finished a scarf for a friend and am making a matching ear warmer for her.

Only going to reach perhaps mid 30s today so taking my book and my crochet to stay in for lunch today....

Well, that's the update. Have a great day all!

kuddles

ah, well, nothing much else here, almost back to myself, cough still hanging in a bit,but not nearly anything like it was in the beginning.

Hey, Mario is coming out in 3 d now, on wii 2, for all you gamers, lol I loved Mario, his were the only games I played way back when!

Have a great night, and good luck sandra, saturday is right around the corner, but you sound like you really have things under control, good for you!!

Good morning everyone!

Not a lot sleep going on here. My back and side in a lot of pain.

This morning need to drop off some samples to the vet and then need to go get some dog food too.

Then back to get some stuff done and pack a ton.

I'm up again took daughter to seminary and it was 27 out there. Way way to cold for me. I frozen .!! I'm a icicle and had to thaw out.LOL

I'm warm now but still got to go out again it stinks.

Hope you all have a wonderful day and I will check back in soon.

Got my errands all done and waiting on daughter so we can load and take a few tonight and then finish up tomorrow and then it's the guys job to get all the heavy stuff. I seriously can't wait for this to be over with. I have way too much stuffffffff. I need to down size and will as I unpack. Want to have a yard sale and what I don't sale goes straight to donations. Will not come back in the house.

Hi Sandra,and all others.....Yeah, was cold her yesterday, in the fifties today, go figure!

nothing much going on here, plotting on how to get Max's one spot flea treatment on for the month, he hates it, but I do them every month, dog and the other kitty just let me, but Max, nope....Oh well, not really due till the 21st of the month anyway, by then, I will figure out yet another way to trick him!!

Good morning everyone!

Not a lot sleep going on here. My back and side in a lot of pain.
This morning need to drop off some samples to the vet and then need to go get some dog food too.

Then back to get some stuff done and pack a ton.

Tis nearing the end, at least of the move out, lol now you only will have half a move out left, and a move in!!

Morning!

owlvamp, you poor thing! Wish you could get some good sleep!!!

Katie, glad you are feeling better!

Everyone else, make this a great day!

kuddles

Thanks lovely Kuddles, i am feeling a tad better, seems to come and go, did you have that annoying blasted cough with you and kiddles too????

good morning all

make it a great day with lots of smiles

Im smiling through my sneezes! lol and coughs, but smiling!

Got my errands all done and waiting on daughter so we can load and take a few tonight and then finish up tomorrow and then it's the guys job to get all the heavy stuff. I seriously can't wait for this to be over with. I have way too much stuffffffff. I need to down size and will as I unpack. Want to have a yard sale and what I don't sale goes straight to donations. Will not come back in the house.

Yep, when i used to do garage sales, I did that too, so I would not be tempted to haul them back in, took them to the thrift store on the last day, at closing, just packed up the van, as we took the tables down, lol. never regreted it either!

well, that didn't take long to catch up, sometimes I can't count how many posts i need to read since my last visit, lol     

So, Im trying to use up some yarn that I haven't, and probably won't use making all sizes of squares, just small balls and medium balls randomly picked to make whatever size I can complete with them, lol. Im doing well, two six'es or one eight, and I made one twelve with a pretty good size ball of yarn too....so that is my job for the week. Used up all the baby balls a while ago, making four inch, and middles, lol

So, back to what I like to call the "yarn Cave" and chose another ball, and size, lol so far I have guessed it really well, like This ball, will make an 8 inch!! usually I can call them, depending on what pattern......and if I run out before it gets to 8, then it will be a six, or seven, lol............anyhow, got a load of wash in, so minding that, take care till later!!

Hello everyone,

Glad to hear everyone is feeling better. My grandson was really sick last night with a fever and vomiting but DD said he was doing better today. When she asked him what they should do today he said, "have dinner?, lunch?" he is feeling better. Not much else going on, hope to start working on Christmas outfits for the grandkids this weekend.

Have a great evening.

I discovered sashay yarn. Had seen the ruffly scarves made with it, so bought a skein to try. It isn't difficult, just tedious. Posted pictures on FB and suddenly friends were wanting the scarves!! I have currently sold about a dozen of them and have orders for another 2 dozen or so! I suppose tedious is in my life for a bit, at least til I get these scarves done! I hope some of the extras I have will also sell, otherwise no clue what to do with them! LOL

Let's see, in addition, I just finished an afghan for my husband to donate to an auction being held at his job. He says there is a possibility of an afghan order at his job too! 

One of the secretaries where I work approached me about doing an infinity scarf for her. Lots of potential just waiting to be put into motion. For the ruffle scarves, I'm on hold til the yarn I had to order gets here. Thank goodness they don't take long to whip up. I am kinda 'in between' projects right now, so have to figure out what I want to work on next. Have some squares that I am working on for sending out, but no big project yet.

Sorry to ramble, but I do want to try to be kinda active here so figured best way is to just jump in. 

I discovered sashay yarn. Had seen the ruffly scarves made with it, so bought a skein to try. It isn't difficult, just tedious. Posted pictures on FB and suddenly friends were wanting the scarves!! I have currently sold about a dozen of them and have orders for another 2 dozen or so! I suppose tedious is in my life for a bit, at least til I get these scarves done! I hope some of the extras I have will also sell, otherwise no clue what to do with them! LOL

Let's see, in addition, I just finished an afghan for my husband to donate to an auction being held at his job. He says there is a possibility of an afghan order at his job too! 

One of the secretaries where I work approached me about doing an infinity scarf for her. Lots of potential just waiting to be put into motion. For the ruffle scarves, I'm on hold til the yarn I had to order gets here. Thank goodness they don't take long to whip up. I am kinda 'in between' projects right now, so have to figure out what I want to work on next. Have some squares that I am working on for sending out, but no big project yet.

Sorry to ramble, but I do want to try to be kinda active here so figured best way is to just jump in. 

I don't have a scarf like those mentioned,but have seen them and they are stunning,thats great on the orders for them

Hi syrenity and LInda,,,,,,,, yep, sashay scarves are fun to make, fun to wear, and friends love them, lol...glad to see y ou jump in, that's what we like, lol    Well, my day is about up, im tired, and headed off to dreamworld soon, so everyone have a great night, and a good morning to the early risers!!!!!!!!!

Archived