Clothespin ladybug

Apak

I made for Amanda because she loves ladybugs :ladybug She agreed to show you the picture taken by her, because my dearest husband deleted all my pics from our camera before I transfered them to my computer.... :(

I used the basic pattern for the angel's dress and modified it a little. I added a cap and beads.

post-30828-135897750303_thumb.jpg

post-30828-135897750297_thumb.jpg

Gorgeous! I saw the clothespins recently and should have gotten them. If it weren't for my long list of planned projects, I would make tons of them. There's a technique for stiffening the dresses, isn't there?

Thank you all so much! :manyheart I love clothespin dolls and enjoy making my own projects.

Gorgeous! I saw the clothespins recently and should have gotten them. If it weren't for my long list of planned projects, I would make tons of them. There's a technique for stiffening the dresses, isn't there?

I usually stiffen the dress a little before I put it on the clothespin. I put rolled foil bag under the dress or I shape it on plastic egg ;)

She is adorable. You are really becoming very good with the clothespins and the broom dolls.:hook

... and you know who's to blame :D:manyheart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived