2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
+1 finished up a hat and rolled the ball.

Adding to my score! Got back to working on my Welcome afghan and use up another skein...so far here is how it looks..

+3

Rolled two more bals after finishing another hat so +5

Posting early. Going to the church St. Patrick's Day dinner tonight with the whole family. Lots of good food and music.

WTD=+14 YTD=+36

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

:manyheart

Well, ended up without crochet time again last night :eek

Jana - I hope you fared out better than I did :lol But I'm headed home this afternoon to be lazy in front of the tv so :xfin

Last night was a good crochet night for me :cheer Worked on that scrapghan while watching crime shows on the Investigative Discovery (HD) channel. Let me know how you do tonight.

I need to post early too. Girl's night out after work. :D

:turtle:vheart

Have fun!! I'm heading to Melbourne with the lady who is marrying Justin and Keri. I have to go to Party City for paper products. She has nothing to wear, so clothes shopping for her. I'll try and be a good girl and stay away from Viera on the way thru. :rofl

Best score yet for me this year. And Happy Dancing too!!! I'm finally on the plus side for my YTD score. Woo Hoo!!

WTD +11

YTD +1 :dance:yay:bounce:jumpyay:woo:fame

:clover HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! :clover

I made some bunny pins and used a ball of :yarn (+1). I tried to make egg shapes, but had to keep frogging them. I took some :yarn to the crochet/knit group at the senior center. I gave them 15 balls for animal shelter mats :) (+15). Yesterday a friend gave me 4 skeins, a ball and a UFO (knitted, so I'll have to frog it) she found in her gram's attic (-9). Why do people always give you :yarn after you de-stash :think? She says there's more she needs to get rid of :eek.

WTD: + 7 YTD: + 30

Ellie 13

Hi! I'm new here and saw this great CAL and thought I'd join! I have so much yarn already that I just never seem to use use up. Now I'll have an incentive to use it!!!

Welcome, Laurie! As you can see, we have a lot of fun de-stashing (and re-stashing,too).

Used 1 skein and 1 ball this week...

WTD +3

YTD +55

Hi! I'm new here and saw this great CAL and thought I'd join! I have so much yarn already that I just never seem to use use up. Now I'll have an incentive to use it!!!

Welcome to the group! Added your name to the list on page #6.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

:manyheart

My internet connection is out at home till next week, so I'll make a quick post now while I can at the library....

+2 for using up a skein, but then my mother in law brought me 3 skeins that are barely used after she finished up an afghan (-6)....so I guess I'm at a total of -4 for this week....

Archived