Look what I got

Tampa Doll

The other day in the mail I got a package. In the package was a note telling me this was not a HIJ or a RAOK. When I got into the puffy, I found this georgeous bag, and it is in my favorite color.

I believe like my friend, a girl can never have to many totes.

So I wanted you all to see my beautiful tote. It already has a project in it.:hook

post-105-135897677051_thumb.jpg

The other day in the mail I got a package. In the package was a note telling me this was not a HIJ or a RAOK. When I got into the puffy, I found this georgeous bag, and it is in my favorite color.

I believe like my friend, a girl can nver have to many totes.

So I wanted you all to see my beautiful tote. It already has a project in it.:hook

[ATTACH]42125[/ATTACH]

That's a beautiful tote.I love the beads that are crocheted into it and the colors are so pretty! Enjoy using it! Have to ask though; what is an HIJ?

That's a beautiful tote.I love the beads that are crocheted into it and the colors are so pretty! Enjoy using it! Have to ask though; what is an HIJ?

HIJ is short for Holiday in July.:hook Earlier in the month you were to post a wish list for the holiday in July and then some will be granted. It is like the RAOK's but for a shorter time.

HIJ is short for Holiday in July.:hook Earlier in the month you were to post a wish list for the holiday in July and then some will be granted. It is like the RAOK's but for a shorter time.

Duh! I should have figured that out . I did see that thread here; I guess I didn't have enough coffee this morning:loser

I believe like my friend, a girl can never have to many totes.

[ATTACH]42125[/ATTACH]

Love the colors! And am very happy you got a special tote too, you deserve it.

Penny:cheer

Thank you all, it is so soft and the picture does not do the color justice.:hook

Sue (Turtlelve) said when she saw this yarn it just yelled Mary Jo. Glad I am not the only one that hears yarn talk.:hook

The beads, are holes in the pattern.:D I had to go and look at the bag again.

Yeah Sue is special, what with the bags she give away and everything she does with the turtles.

That is why I had to show off this bag.:hook

The beads, are holes in the pattern.:D I had to go and look at the bag again.

Yeah Sue is special, what with the bags she give away and everything she does with the turtles.

That is why I had to show off this bag.:hook

And you are special too- with all the totes you have given away!!!:hug:hug:hug:hug

Thank you all, it is so soft and the picture does not do the color justice.:hook

Sue (Turtlelve) said when she saw this yarn it just yelled Mary Jo. Glad I am not the only one that hears yarn talk.:hook

You're so welcome Mary Jo! With everything you do I figured I could take a little time, add some love and make you a tote. :hug

I hear little voices in my head telling me to buy yarn... :lol

:turtle:vheart

Archived