July 2011 Table

Tampa Doll

I haven't posted a table for a while, but this table is very special.

Being the daughter and sister of 2 Navy men, we were always concious of what others do for us to preserve our freedoms.

This table is first dedicated to all who serve, then to the fun of the holiday.

The big doll in the middle in the Navy outfit is called Daddy's Little girl, she is holding a picture of my Dad in his uniform. Next to her is a baby doll in Navy Blue. You then see my Patriotic Angel, 2 Uncle Sams and one Betsy Ross. There is a red/white/blue bear, in the back is a girl all dressed in our colors along with some bears.

Now you see the Campbell Soup Kids with their Bar-B-que all ready for the party. Off to the side, you will find our larger girs and a baby ready for the 4th and the beach.

Hope you all have a great 4th and when you see someone in uniform, smile, say Hi and Thank you.

post-105-135897672567_thumb.jpg More pictures

I meant to ask MJ, what new did you add to the table this year or did you just work on the tree?

I have to get a better picture, but the girl in white on the side. She is an 18" doll, she has the white hat and dress.

Thank you all again for your compliments.:hook

I look forward to seeing your dolls all decked out for the holidays and as you said this one is really special as it is a tribute to your dad all those who have served.

The Uncle Sams and Betsy Ross are my favorites, but I love 'em all! So much work on each one's outfit, they're so cute!

Thanks for giving me a smile today! I always love seeing your dolls.

If you look here, you will see Tammy in her new outfit. This is my newest addition to my table.

Thank you all for the compliments. This as all my tables are a labor of love.:hook

Archived