Pastel SBT and Baby Ghan!

grannyannie

I just finished my 3rd Stash Buster Tote a few minutes ago. I've been working on it all afternoon. I just couldn't stop! I love this pattern! :lol I made it to match a baby ghan that I just finished last night. It's for my DIL's sister who is expecting the same week she is! :eek She doesn't know if it's a boy or girl, so I went with neutral colors. The pic doesn't show the true colors. It's really a pastel green, sort of soft mint. I'm very happy with how they both turned out. I was worried there for a while! :yes

post-16860-135897663277_thumb.jpg

post-16860-135897663282_thumb.jpg

I just finished my 3rd Stash Buster Tote a few minutes ago. I've been working on it all afternoon. I just couldn't stop! I love this pattern! :lol I made it to match a baby ghan that I just finished last night. It's for my DIL's sister who is expecting the same week she is! :eek She doesn't know if it's a boy or girl, so I went with neutral colors. The pic doesn't show the true colors. It's really a pastel green, sort of soft mint. I'm very happy with how they both turned out. I was worried there for a while! :yes

Love it Anne!!! :manyheartIsn't it great to have the SBT's to use as the gift bag for a baby blanket?

I'm almost done with one that I am making to match the first blanket I made for my future grandson- so DD will end up with 2 totes!!!

Both are beautiful....as is that beautiful kitten posing on the grass! What pattern did you use for the blanket? I really like it!

Thank you! Yes, Buster likes to have his picture taken! :lol The pattern is from Caron. It is the One Skein Baby Blanket.

Love it Anne!!! :manyheartIsn't it great to have the SBT's to use as the gift bag for a baby blanket?

I'm almost done with one that I am making to match the first blanket I made for my future grandson- so DD will end up with 2 totes!!!

It's wonderful to have these as gift bags! The pattern is so easy too! Looking forward to seeing your next bag!

(¯`v´¯)

`*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• PERFECT!!!! •¨¯`•

you did an awesome job!!!!

:heart

:mug

I going to order the pattern for the tote it would make a cute gift for a new mom and add a baby blanket then add some more baby things. Thank you telling where I can buy the pattern too.

I going to order the pattern for the tote it would make a cute gift for a new mom and add a baby blanket then add some more baby things. Thank you telling where I can buy the pattern too.

You've very welcome! I'll be giving the two bags and blankies to the moms to be this weekend! Sure hope they like them! :yay

Archived