Summer Mystery CAL

i cant wait to see and i love your color choice :h5 where is that pic you promised?! :haha

:oops Well, I forgot to take a pic after clue 2 so now have clue 3 half way attached to the main piece....and I've added more color :yes I'll post that pic maybe thursday since I still need to finish this clue and then clue 4 will come on friday :think

But, here is a pic of my little flowers from clue 2, which also display's all of my colors I've pulled out :yes

post-36814-135897667116_thumb.jpg

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:oops Well, I forgot to take a pic after clue 2 so now have clue 3 half way attached to the main piece....and I've added more color :yes I'll post that pic maybe thursday since I still need to finish this clue and then clue 4 will come on friday :think

But, here is a pic of my little flowers from clue 2, which also display's all of my colors I've pulled out :yes

looking good :tup keep up the great work and i just know in a little time we will all love our finished items!

what am i going to do with 3 girls ages 8, 2 and newborn :ohdear not to mention my boy is also 2 (yes twins...gods way of testing parents and amusing himself all at the same time!)

My neighbors have a bumper sticker that says "Support wild life, raise twins":lol

ooh, nice & bright, pretty!

here is a pic of my little flowers from clue 2, which also display's all of my colors I've pulled out

They are beautiful, Marisa! :sun

Sorry I fell behind, life stuff caught up to me. I printed out all the instructions so maybe I will get back to it one of these days. I will be cheering everyone on. :cheer:cheer

Finished with clue #3. I picked up about 10 stiches in row 7 (don't ask me how), but I didn't catch it until row 9. So I just reduced them in row 10, now I'm back on track (I Think):think

Well mystery crew....this time I remembered that I said I'd post a pic today of my main piece through clue 3 :D Now it's quite colorful and I hope the color changes fall ok for the finished product :xfin

You might need some sunglasses :rofl

post-36814-13589766776_thumb.jpg

Well mystery crew....this time I remembered that I said I'd post a pic today of my main piece through clue 3 :D Now it's quite colorful and I hope the color changes fall ok for the finished product :xfin

You might need some sunglasses :rofl

i LOVE it!

Thanks. :) Believe it or not, df actually picked out that colour (and 3 others) that he bought for me for mother's day.. i guess he got the hint that i wanted new yarn. :lol It's RHSS 'Bikini', it's one of my favs that he got me.

It's Friday, and my hook is getting antsy. Can't wait for the next clue. I am having soooo much fun with this. I am going to wait until it's done to post my picture.

COME ON CLUE #4!!!!!!!!!

Oh I totally crack myself up! :rofl ... I woke up early today figuring I'd get a start on the next clue before work. Got everything all set up on the couch, put on my morning coffee, turned on the computer :compute and... :oops:kick Oh noooooo ~ I'm not toooo excited about the next clue, am I? :rofl

Oh I totally crack myself up! :rofl ... I woke up early today figuring I'd get a start on the next clue before work. Got everything all set up on the couch, put on my morning coffee, turned on the computer :compute and... :oops:kick Oh noooooo ~ I'm not toooo excited about the next clue, am I? :rofl

Don't feel bad, I found myself checking at 5:30 this morning when my df left for work.. just to make sure! :lol

Archived