Summer Mystery CAL

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all very much for your support! I sincerely appreciate it and send hugs to all of you :2hug. This CAL and Crochetville site are "bright spots" for me because of all of you,

and I can't wait for Friday. :fluffy

Thank you all very much for your support! I sincerely appreciate it and send hugs to all of you :2hug. This CAL and Crochetville site are "bright spots" for me because of all of you,

and I can't wait for Friday. :fluffy

Consider :hug, :manyheart, and prayers coming your way from Illinois

Consider :hug, :manyheart, and prayers coming your way from Illinois

Thank you, Cris! :hug I just talked to Grandma a couple minutes ago. She was going through the things I sent her and wanted to call me. :mdust

TCarra.. prayers from me and my family in Florida. I know what it's like having family in hospice care and I hope they are taking very good care of her.

On a note to the CAL.. I have everything done and waiting for the next clue.. just haven't had time to post it up. DF has been out of town for work this week and my kids and I decided to stay with my mil for a few nights since his stepdad works with him and went out of town too. Maybe I'll get some pics up today. :)

Is it Friday yet? I'm off from work tomorrow. Today was our annual director's awards ceremony and reception. I'm on the planning committee and co-chaired the paid picnic lunch portion of the event. We decided this year to serve the food instead of letting people serve themselves. It went so much smoother this way. But I am exhausted and my legs and back are sore. Plan to relax do some laundry and crochet tomorrow!

Crochet Lisa, It sounds like a great day yesterday! Nice way to start your weekend, too, with some relaxing & crochet! I have to work today, but I won't be able to help peeking in on breaks and lunch. ;)

later on tonight i will be posting the new clue...its been a rough week and i havent had much time on the computer due to the fact that my twins just started sleeping in big kid beds and its been an ordeal and a half to say the least. so keep an eye out after dinner time...look at it this way--this weeks clue can be like a mid-night snack for everyone!

oh the fun of moving into a new bed.. i moved my son out of the crib and into his big boy bed about 4 months ago and he's still not wanting to stay laid down to go nightnight. nope, gotta get up and playplayplay. :lol

my kids weren't bothered by the move but they realized they weren't confined anymore LOL We'd be sitting there at midnight and a kid would show up outta no where "whatcha doin'" UGH hehehe No sleep for the worried parents :)

my kids weren't bothered by the move but they realized they weren't confined anymore LOL We'd be sitting there at midnight and a kid would show up outta no where "whatcha doin'" UGH hehehe No sleep for the worried parents :)

i know i get it all the time! lol. my daughter is 3 so she can open the bedroom door to let them both out too.. can't go to sleep til they're both completely out or they'll be tearing the whole place up, lol. :laughroll

:scared Uh oh, Melinda!... My friend just had twin baby girls born on the 17th... Should I give her a warning???? ;) .... Now seriously, I hope you're little ones are getting used to their beds and things get better (easier?) for ya. :manyheart

:scared Uh oh, Melinda!... My friend just had twin baby girls born on the 17th... Should I give her a warning???? ;) .... Now seriously, I hope you're little ones are getting used to their beds and things get better (easier?) for ya. :manyheart

oh my! twins are like gods way of testing parents strength every single day! infants are super easy...once the walking starts its a nightmare! :yes :yes :yes by all means please warn your new mom friend, but dont scare her! :scared

its a process and i hope they get use to this very soon...thankfully they go with their daddy on friday nights so i get a little break :lol if not im sure i would have ended up dead by the end of this weekend :out

CLUE #5

okay! here we goooooooooooooooooo!

back to the main piece!

Rounds 25 & 26: Ch2, 1 dc in next st, 1 dc in each st around, slst in top of ch2

now you are going to do the following:

1 SC in next 5 stitches, turn.

*CH1, 1 SC in 5 SC sts, turn. (note: the CH1 is your turning chain DO NOT SC into it)

repeat from * until that piece measures between 10 and 12 inches

what you do now is match up 5 stitches on the opposite side of the main piece with the end of the strip you are working on. then:

1 SC into the 5 sts on the main piece, making sure you are going through the sts on the strip as well (you are going to end up joining the strip to the main piece on the other side). end off.

this last part may be confusing, so please let me know if you need any help!

Clues can be found:

Clue #1-Post 28

Clue #2-Post 120

Clue #3-Post 169

Photo Progress Clues 1&2 - Post 215

Clue #4-Post 252

I love this CAL. It just keeps getting more interesting. I can't wait till Fridays now so I can add on. Thanks for this CAL.

I love this CAL. It just keeps getting more interesting. I can't wait till Fridays now so I can add on. Thanks for this CAL.

you are very welcome!

I think I understand what to do. Will finish later tonight. We are heading out to the movies.

I understand it.................. I think!

if you need some help im here!

Got it, Melinda!... Cool! :)

im glad you like it thus far!

Archived