Summer Mystery CAL

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i just took a peek at your blog while having my :morcoffee ...and i must say that your mystery item is right on track :woo ! i LOVE the color you choose too! keep up the great work :cheer

oh and yes it is working up quickly and if you picked up a stitch somewhere along the lines...dont stress it :thair it wont make that big of a difference in the end :P just try not to pick up too many along the way!

Very glad to know it looks like it is supposed to..... whatever it may be LOL Now.. I just have a bigger "main piece" than I had last week.... :P FUN STUFF

Finished clue 3 this morning! :) I have an idea as to what it might be.. my daughter was mad that it wasnt a hat for her lol, i think i know what my next project is.. and it's gonna have to be for her hehe :)

how many dc are there in round 21. i might be picking up 1 stitch per round .

M.J.

you should have around 84 in each round starting with round 5,it is not a big deal if you have picked up a stitch or 2 but if you keep picking up stitches it will end up changing the project by the time its finished.

thank you

no problem :) sorry if that reply seemed so grumpy...i just woke up and well lets just say that reply was posted maybe 10mins after my :yuck morning sickness hit :lol gotta love 3rd trimester of pregnancy

that is ok I been there. plus i am not morning person either

thanks for understanding! im generally a very upbeat friendly person...just not when my mornings start with me feeling green :haha so now im just going to take it easy for a while and crochet a bit or something and thank my lucky stars that the :yuck is over for the day! hmmm maybe i will take some time and post the progress pictures ive taken of this cal to give everyone a little encouragement and positive reinforcement that they arent crazy while looking at this "odd" mess they are making due to my instruction! :yes that sounds like a plan! i hope you have a nice and relaxing sunday!

okay so i decided that i will be the first to post a progress photo or two... i will only post up to clue #2 being as most of us are done with that! okay so here goes nothing...

post-49761-135897666612_thumb.jpg

yes i realize that where i put round 1-3 on the photo isnt correct... where it says round 1 is really the starting chain connected to form the ring...but you get the idea! the completed flower should look like the 3 flowers you made separately and the start of the main piece!

HOW DID YOU DO?

post-49761-135897666629_thumb.jpg

this is what your progress should look like after clue #2... how does yours look? when i post clue #4 i will add pictures of the main piece with clue #3 completed.

my goal in posting these pictures is to let everyone know that they are on the right track and to keep pushing right along! if any of you wish to share your pictures please only share up to the completion of clue #2!

I've had a busy weekend and am hoping to work on clue 3 tonight :xfin My looks the same so far :lol Only my green and pink are reversed :yes And for my flowers I have green centers with colored petals....I'll take a pic to share, if not today then tomorrow :yes

i had to take mine out to rd 4 and start again. i'm doing better now. thanks melinda for all your help. when is the baby going to be here?

M.J.

no problem! thanks for asking for help sometimes its very hard to get my ideas across :lol

my little girl is due august 3rd...

i cant wait to meet her and neither can her 2 sisters and brother!

what am i going to do with 3 girls ages 8, 2 and newborn :ohdear not to mention my boy is also 2 (yes twins...gods way of testing parents and amusing himself all at the same time!)

I just finished clue 3. All I have to do is one more small flower. Then I have all three done. the small flowers wil be in three differents color.I am using four different colors.

I've had a busy weekend and am hoping to work on clue 3 tonight :xfin My looks the same so far :lol Only my green and pink are reversed :yes And for my flowers I have green centers with colored petals....I'll take a pic to share, if not today then tomorrow :yes

i cant wait to see and i love your color choice :h5 where is that pic you promised?! :haha

Archived