Summer Mystery CAL

Glad eveRything is ok!! Hopefully I will be start later this afternoon/evening. I am currently being watched by a two year old. She is the granddaughter of my BFF from high school.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey everyone! sorry for the delay in posting this clue everything is fine with baby to be and i...i was having some problems with getting my internet to stay connected but all is fixed now! thank you all for being patient...

So glad to hear that all is well :hug :hug :hug If I don't get to this tonight, it'll definitely be tomorrow :yes:bounce

I have a question now that we have Clue #2! Is the main piece supposed to lie flat? Mine isn't.

Sharon

no it wont lie flat...go with it! i promise i wont steer you in the wrong direction! :P

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Evening¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Okay... couldnt stand it.. had to jump in and play along! Hope thats okay.

I copied Clue #1 and #2 ... printed them out and have already started #1! :hook

:heart

:mug

I have a question now that we have Clue #2! Is the main piece supposed to lie flat? Mine isn't.

Sharon

mine isn't either so I'm going to guess no. From the instructions, unless you were doing an increase in dc's for rows 6-11, it won't lie flat.

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

hope everyone has a wonderful day today!

I have a day filled with baseball games with my sons. So...I'll be taking my crocheting with me .... as always! :hook

quick question though ......... the instructions say that this can be done in one color. I'm considering doing that.

Would it still come out nice? Or should I really be changing colors?

I have TONS of yarn... so thats not my issue... just happen to have alot of same color skeins from when my Aunt came to visit that she brought me.

okay... need more Coffee....

Catch up later!

I haven't finished clue 2 yet. I'm debating on making my 3 separate pieces in a different color than the other 2 :think What do you think Melinda? Since you know what the finished product looks like :D

I finished my clue 2 earlier today. The first "flower" is in my main color - blue mint, the second one I did in white sparkle, the third one is white center with blue mint petals, the fourth one is blue mint center with white sparkle petals.

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

hope everyone has a wonderful day today!

I have a day filled with baseball games with my sons. So...I'll be taking my crocheting with me .... as always! :hook

quick question though ......... the instructions say that this can be done in one color. I'm considering doing that.

Would it still come out nice? Or should I really be changing colors?

I have TONS of yarn... so thats not my issue... just happen to have alot of same color skeins from when my Aunt came to visit that she brought me.

okay... need more Coffee....

Catch up later!

it will still look wonderful no matter what color... but i would say if you make the main piece in one solid color you may want to use another color for the additional pieces

I haven't finished clue 2 yet. I'm debating on making my 3 separate pieces in a different color than the other 2 :think What do you think Melinda? Since you know what the finished product looks like :D

do it! as long as all of the colors go together it will look great! i cant wait to see how everyone used color in this!

I finished my clue 2 earlier today. The first "flower" is in my main color - blue mint, the second one I did in white sparkle, the third one is white center with blue mint petals, the fourth one is blue mint center with white sparkle petals.

sounds beautiful!

Thanks Melinda, It's hard to envision how to use the colors when you don't know the product, so I just wanted some reassurance :lol I have my main piece up to date, but still have the smaller pieces to complete for this week :yes

Isn't it 3 'flower's :think I didn't get that far yet, but that's what I thought it was

post-18634-135897664795_thumb.jpg

Hopping in to say Good Morning and wish you all a great day!

I have a great day of relaxing and crocheting ahead of me... so I'll be finishing up clue #2 before heading out to baseball games for my sons.

Isn't it 3 'flower's :think I didn't get that far yet, but that's what I thought it was

From my question on Saturday - after finishing clue #2 you will have the main piece (with a flower in the middle) crocheted through to row 11 and then you will have 3 other flowers with nothing else on them.

Hi everyone! (Welcome, Tam!!! So happy you joined us!)...

I took my project and clue 2 with me yesterday when I went to visit Grandma in the hospital. (She ~ and my mom ~ taught me to crochet. :)) Anyway, she was excited to hear that I have no idea what I'm making. I crocheted some in front of her in hopes of bringing back some fond memories of when she used to do it. Anyway, she watched me and said I was doing good. That's my Grandma!!! So sweet! xoxoxoxo :c9:manyheart

So I started the smaller pieces this morning. I'm working in Caron Simply Soft Mango and Off-White. I did mango in the middle with off-white petals. Hope to finish it over lunch. :crocheting

The first flower I am referring to is the one from clue 1. Then the other three are from clue 2. Sometimes mt brain works faster then my fingers can type:blush

From my question on Saturday - after finishing clue #2 you will have the main piece (with a flower in the middle) crocheted through to row 11 and then you will have 3 other flowers with nothing else on them.

OK, gotcha....I was thinking you had 4 of the smaller ones when you posted :oops

The first flower I am referring to is the one from clue 1. Then the other three are from clue 2. Sometimes mt brain works faster then my fingers can type:blush

Archived