Summer Mystery CAL

I finished mine that night and have been using it for the past two days already. :D My mil and sil loved it too. I'll get some pictures up soon, been a busy weekend. :manyheart

im so glad you like it and are getting great use out of it! i also cant wait to see pictures of everyones finished project!

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well ladies,

Here is my pic as promised :wink I only got one since I forgot to put my memory card in my camera before leaving for the weekend :( I left it behind for my sister's bf's niece, she loved it and asked about it as soon as she saw it :D

I hope I'm not ruining anyone's surprise by posting my pic :think

post-36814-135897673167_thumb.jpg

Well ladies,

Here is my pic as promised :wink I only got one since I forgot to put my memory card in my camera before leaving for the weekend :( I left it behind for my sister's bf's niece, she loved it and asked about it as soon as she saw it :D

Oh how cute and fun! I love your color choices :) Mine is all one color and I am pretty sure I'll go back and remake it with at least different colored flower appliques.

Well ladies,

Loving the colors you used

Hope everything goes well for you and the baby. Our prayers are with you. Thank you for this cal, I have really enjoyed making my new beach bag.

¯`°º·¤.¸ ♥ ¸.¤·º°´¯ Good Afternoon¯`°º·¤.¸ ♥ ¸.¤·º°´¯

Wow is all I can say ladies!!! These came out great! Look at how cool they are in so many different color combos! Perfect! I still need to finish mine up... and post a pic.

Thanks for sharing!

Well ladies,

I finished mine today, too. Thanks so much for this fun project, and take good care of yourself and that little one. Please don't forget to update us when he or she's arrived, OK?

I figure since others are posting pictures, I'll post mine too :)

:heart

:mug

OMG i LOVE the pictures! and its awesome that you all love the finished bag! thanks so much for doing this with me! i cant wait to run another one!

thanks for all the well wishes for the baby and i...so far we are both still hanging in there! i will be sure to let you all know as soon as she comes!

Love everyone's bag! I just finished mine & love it! Thank you, Melinda, for hosting this CAL. I hope everything goes well with you and your baby. Lots of us are thinking of you and wishing your family the best.

I finished up my beachbag, I love it. Since I have no beach, I am going to use it as a tote bag for packages going to the Post Office.

Here is the picture:cheer

post-25772-135897675242_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

just wanted to give everyone a little update...

i still have not had the baby... but i go to the doctor this wednesday and find out for sure if he is going to induce me on thursday...

so by the end of the week i could have the baby!

Hi Melinda!.. It's very nice of you to let us know how you're doing, cuz we all hope you and your baby are okay. Sending well wishes, thoughts and prayers!:hug

thanks! i am very nervous about my doctor visit tomorrow... but with all the tests ive had done to make sure the baby is strong enough and the team of doctors i have i do feel that they will make the best decision for both baby and i... thanks for all the positive thoughts!

I finished up my beachbag, I love it. Since I have no beach, I am going to use it as a tote bag for packages going to the Post Office.

Here is the picture:cheer

[ATTACH]41800[/ATTACH]

Love your colors, it almost looks like it's glowing :yes

just wanted to give everyone a little update...

i still have not had the baby... but i go to the doctor this wednesday and find out for sure if he is going to induce me on thursday...

so by the end of the week i could have the baby!

Thanks for the update sweetie :hug Keeping you in my prayers for a smooth delivery :hug

I just found this Monday night. I have been scrambling to catch up and must have had lots of will power to not skip ahead and see what it was I was making.

This was really fun thank you.

I had some help from my 8 year old son with this. He was my color picker-outer and he picked the placement of the flowers for me.

I literally just finished 10 minutes ago. Here is the link to my beautiful beach bag. Not sure what I will use it for but I am sure I will come up with something. I just may make another in a solid color too.

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m622/abby_normal1/bag002.jpg

I just found this Monday night. I have been scrambling to catch up and must have had lots of will power to not skip ahead and see what it was I was making.

This was really fun thank you.

I had some help from my 8 year old son with this. He was my color picker-outer and he picked the placement of the flowers for me.

I literally just finished 10 minutes ago. Here is the link to my beautiful beach bag. Not sure what I will use it for but I am sure I will come up with something. I just may make another in a solid color too.

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m622/abby_normal1/bag002.jpg

I love it :manyheart Love your sons colors together :yes

AbbyNormal, how nice of you to join in! Your beach bag is awesome and I agree with Marisa that your son is an excellent color-picker! :cheer

thanks! i am very nervous about my doctor visit tomorrow... but with all the tests ive had done to make sure the baby is strong enough and the team of doctors i have i do feel that they will make the best decision for both baby and i... thanks for all the positive thoughts!

Good luck today. Always exciting to be waiting on a new baby. I hope everything goes fine and you and the baby are going to be happy.

soooooooooooooooo the time has come!

i go to the hospital tomorrow at 6:30am to have the baby!

wish me luck! im going to need it!

oh and everyones beach bags are awesome! i love the colors! i hope you are all enjoying them!

i will be back with an update as soon as possiable!

Archived