crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

good afternoon ladies! its been one of those mornings....clipped coupons and almost have them sorted...been up since 4 am...

but heres the thing...i have depression (its not something everybody knows) and ive been in such a dern funk lately. granted the totes have cheered me up but in th eevenings when hubby gets off work it seems like all i want to do is sleep. im on meds and thye help but i sometimes wonder if im ever gonna climb out of my funk!

FUNK~~~BE GONE WITH YOU!!!

I'm sure that probably didn't work like I wanted it to, but hopefully it put a smile on your face :D I'll keep you in my prayers that things get better for you soon. :hug

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:hug all around from me too... I think a lot of people are in a 'funk' right now. Seems to be in the air. :( Here's hoping for a better weekend for everyone.

Son all done with kindergarten now and both teachers loved there totes!! Proud of my son all *E* grade he got a principal award for it..:cheer

WTG!!! :cheer:clap:cheer(for both you AND your son)

good afternoon ladies! its been one of those mornings....clipped coupons and almost have them sorted...been up since 4 am...

but heres the thing...i have depression (its not something everybody knows) and ive been in such a dern funk lately. granted the totes have cheered me up but in th eevenings when hubby gets off work it seems like all i want to do is sleep. im on meds and thye help but i sometimes wonder if im ever gonna climb out of my funk!

Awwwww here :hug:hug

kuddles

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

[ATTACH]39549[/ATTACH]

thank you all for your love and prayers!!! :hug

Kuddles............ look what I finally got done.......

I'm so happy how it came out too!!!

I hope you're pleased with the results of your beautiful pattern. thanks again for letting me help test!

[ATTACH]39550[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]39551[/ATTACH]

:heart

:mug

Oooh, very nice!

:hug:manyheart:hug

#21. Started late afternoon before heading to a meeting and finished the bottom. Worked on it some at the meeting, finished last night.

somehow I missed this post, love this bag. All of your bags are impressive...21 WOW! love the colors great job.

" funk be gone"

didnt work BUT it DID make me crack up for a second.....and thanks for the hugs!

im off to crochet this afternoon

I think a lot of people have caught your 'funk'. :( Seems to be in the air. I have work I need to be doing but can't seem to shake this sleepy, tired feeling. Rain isn't helping any.

:yay here's to a better weekend for everyone.

I sent in my survey for the purse/tote swap. Who all from here has signed up or is going to?

I think a lot of people have caught your 'funk'. :( Seems to be in the air. I have work I need to be doing but can't seem to shake this sleepy, tired feeling. Rain isn't helping any.

:yay here's to a better weekend for everyone.

I sent in my survey for the purse/tote swap. Who all from here has signed up or is going to?

Me of course! :clap I signed up!

I have funk but it is due to my allergies! I take an allergy pill every day but I am miserable! Puts me in quite a funk!

kuddles

i jumped in with both feet to the tote swap! im new to swaps so honestly am quite nervous. if anybody can help ease my nerves id be much appreciated

i am going to go back to my crochet now (about 7- 8 more rows to go) and my afternoon of waltons

:rofl

aww I'm sorry you are feeling punk... :hug:hug

I didn't work on a single tote today :lol Trying to get ready for a show this weekend and taking my travel trailer. I will bring projects with to work on in the evening. I worked on a hedgehog tonight. I just can't do that fun fur without another yarn in with it so I did double strand. It's turning out pretty cute! Now I have to find where I put the stuffin

wants to see the hedgehog!!! I used to have hedgehogs. Had some babies. Soooo cute!

Me of course! :clap I signed up!

I have funk but it is due to my allergies! I take an allergy pill every day but I am miserable! Puts me in quite a funk!

kuddles

Hoping you feel better soon. :hug

i jumped in with both feet to the tote swap! im new to swaps so honestly am quite nervous. if anybody can help ease my nerves id be much appreciated

i am going to go back to my crochet now (about 7- 8 more rows to go) and my afternoon of waltons

no worries, ducky. everyone sends in their survey. she will pick partners for everyone and you will get an email on June 1st with your partner's survey. That way you can know favorite colors and such as well as have their address. This swap is for a purse/tote but you can include other little 'extras' in your package if you want to. Some include yarn/crocheting notions, some include coffee/teas, some candy, some an extra crochted item or some just send the required item (tote/purse). It's up to you to decide what you want to send your partner.

I'm hoping not only to get a partner but a new friend as well. :) The hardest part is waiting to see who it is. Then you can start working on what you think they'd like. Don't be nervous... it will be fun. :hug

Good afternoon!

SBT #3 was claimed by a co-worker this morning. It's not even 1/3 finished and she's already said "I want that one. Please? Those are my mom's favorite colors". Someone else wants the blue one. lol. I think I'm going to hide the purple one. that one's MINE!

Hope everyone's having a good day. I'm having a great one. I have a THREE DAY WEEKEND!!! I requested it at the beginning of the month and my 2nd tier boss decided to be nice and let me have it. Hubby and I are going to a hotel tomorrow night, it's our 6th anniversary. :)

:c9:c9

[ATTACH]39549[/ATTACH]

I hope you're pleased with the results of your beautiful pattern. thanks again for letting me help test!

I LIKEY!!!! :D:tup

:hug all around from me too... I think a lot of people are in a 'funk' right now. Seems to be in the air. :( Here's hoping for a better weekend for everyone.

See, I thought everybody "came down with the crud" - but I agree, Funk is abundant and running rampant right now. :( Guess I'll have to start doing like I tell my little people - "Are you done being sad? Yes? PROVE IT!" At which point in time I would be required to smile, even if it's a totally fake smile. Seems to work with the little peeps... LOL Hopefully it'll work for me, too!! :D

:hug:hug:hug:manyheart:ghug:manyheart:hug:hug:hug

am i insane to have actuall have amde a list of SBT ideas? (think about that before you answer sue! :lol

I missed this one...But I'll be good...for a change. :devil

[ATTACH]39549[/ATTACH]

Love it!

Good morning Ladies...also sending :hug:hug:hug all around, seems like everyone could use one. Trying to finish up the market bag, some confusion about row 24.

Got it now..... finishing up.....

sorry don't usually have trouble with patterns, but can't seem to work that one out in my mind today, lol:think hmmm..perhaps the sbt has corrupted my brain and I can't work any other pattern, lol. or maybe the fumes from the kitchen are clouding my mind (self cleaning the oven, the windows are open but the smell get to me anyway)

Nope, I missed a couple things in that round (skip 1 and dc in next 2 before the repeats). Fixed now. :)

I'm in a "I WANT TO BE IN KEY WEST" funk. 3 weeks, 2 days. Sigh.

My weekend is messed up. I normally work Sat and off Sun, but my counter part needs Sun off, so I'm off Sat work Sun. I don't know what day it is. :lol

Son all done with kindergarten now and both teachers loved there totes!! Proud of my son all *E* grade he got a principal award for it..:cheer

:cheer

You'll love swaps. I've always been blessed with amazing partners!

Good afternoon!

SBT #3 was claimed by a co-worker this morning. It's not even 1/3 finished and she's already said "I want that one. Please? Those are my mom's favorite colors". Someone else wants the blue one. lol. I think I'm going to hide the purple one. that one's MINE!

Hope everyone's having a good day. I'm having a great one. I have a THREE DAY WEEKEND!!! I requested it at the beginning of the month and my 2nd tier boss decided to be nice and let me have it. Hubby and I are going to a hotel tomorrow night, it's our 6th anniversary. :)

:c9:c9

Congrats on your anniversary!! :hug:cheer

May you sell lots of totes! :)

:turtle:vheart

Hi everyone! Just a quick note to say I'm going to be back in the swing of things next week YEEHAW! I also am glad to say that for the first time since November, I have been cleared to drive again. FREEDOM!!! Eye surgery last week went extremely well.

I want to say a big thankyou to Valerie in KY for the great bag. Love the colors and have picked out the towels to go in it and the yarn for the toppers, dishcloth and potholder I will be making.

Hi everyone! Just a quick note to say I'm going to be back in the swing of things next week YEEHAW! I also am glad to say that for the first time since November, I have been cleared to drive again. FREEDOM!!! Eye surgery last week went extremely well.

I want to say a big thankyou to Valerie in KY for the great bag. Love the colors and have picked out the towels to go in it and the yarn for the toppers, dishcloth and potholder I will be making.

YEA! I've missed you!! :hug

:turtle:vheart

Everyone will be happy to have you back full time!

kuddles

here is #8 I think I lost count this one is in ITLY in Spun Sugar stripe and Orchid solid. I am giving this one to a hairdresser that works next door she saw the 2 I made for the other ladies and she really liked it so I found out what color she likes and purple was the answer :)post-5171-135897660026_thumb.jpg

here is #8 I think I lost count this one is in ITLY in Spun Sugar stripe and Orchid solid. I am giving this one to a hairdresser that works next door she saw the 2 I made for the other ladies and she really liked it so I found out what color she likes and purple was the answer :) [ATTACH]39566[/ATTACH]

Thats really pretty!

Archived