Very bright Groovyghan

smokeyp81

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent Job and well done!!! I made one with all different kinds of grannies and yes it is fun because I never knew what I was going to do next but made it up as I went along!!!

I just love your afghan and it is very colorful and beautifully done!!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!

Thank you everyone for all your kind comments....I'm going to get a big head after all of these compliments! I had several requests for which colors I used, so I added the color list to my first post!

I was prompted to join Crochetville to comment on this groovyghan! I love it. I also like the daisy square, but am unable to get linked up on Yahoo to get it. I have also emailed the owner of the blog but to no avail... hoping the owner lurks here :)

If so can you contact me? I would love to have the daisy square pattern and will send a square to you as per your website directions... thanks so much.

To everyone else... I have lurked here for a while. I love to crochet in my spare time. Thanks to everyone who has helped me without even knowing!

Angela

• 2 weeks later...
I was prompted to join Crochetville to comment on this groovyghan! I love it. I also like the daisy square, but am unable to get linked up on Yahoo to get it. I have also emailed the owner of the blog but to no avail... hoping the owner lurks here :)

If so can you contact me? I would love to have the daisy square pattern and will send a square to you as per your website directions... thanks so much.

To everyone else... I have lurked here for a while. I love to crochet in my spare time. Thanks to everyone who has helped me without even knowing!

Angela

send me a PM with your email, and I'll see if I can get you linked up with Krystals group.....

Archived