2 afghans completed!

jura2908

i finished my tree of life and sunny spread afghans. the tree of life is a gift and the sunny spread is being donated. i really loved making the tree of life, the sunny spread motifs worked up fast and are great but ir reminded me how much a dislike joining motifs and sewing in all the ends. in the end i love both afghans. i just wish my pics came out better.

i need to find my next afghan project now. decisions, decisions.....

post-1189-13589762765_thumb.jpg

post-1189-135897627652_thumb.jpg

I love both of those afghans, so I checked at your ravelry site to find the patterns, so I can put them on my extraordinarily long WIM list. It was so nice to see a crocheted tree of life pattern; I've only seen it in knitted patterns, once as a square in a sampler (wonder if there's a pattern for a crocheted square like that). Beautiful work! As to sewing the motifs together, at least they're all one color!

I love them both~~! You have been very busy!! I love the tree of Life one. Was it complicated to make?

the pattern jumps around a bit. if you are going to do it be sure to read through it first. i usually never do this but definately for this one.

but as for the crocheting itself it is not to bad. i suggest using the written and charted directions for the tree panels if you are unsure of the stitch placement. i also suggest printing out the charted portion and using a highlighter to mark as you go. this way you can keep track of where you are but see what you already did in case you have to rip and redo portions.

Archived