2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, Lord, don't say STOLEN!!! It would be just my luck to have masked bandits make off with my stash!

:eek:eek:eek:loco:loco:loco:tryme:tryme:tryme:eek:eek:eek

Nobody better lay a finger on my stash!

On a positive note, I finished my mil's scarf, so +2 for me so far!

Finished off two skeins working on a baby blanket for my niece's baby due any day now. Unfortunately, I had to buy 2 more skeins in order to finish it up. I also bought 2 skeins for a pattern I am testing so I am making no progress... :lol

I've been knitting baby booties. They are very cute, but they don't use much yarn at all.:( Looks like it's negative numbers for me this week.:eek

:manyheart

I've only been able to knock out a couple balls the last few days (I got another side job from a person I worked with YEARS ago).. I need to really crack down tonight after working out to finish in the positive this week. Positive was my only goal :P

Finished another skein on a scarf, inching up there. The moniter on my computer is busted, so am using hubby's laptop - I hate typing on these things!

you guys are cracking me up with the stolen comments about your yarn. I think I would have a panic attack if I came home and found my stash missing!!!!!!:lol:lol

Finished a skein yesterday and rolled through another ball today. Need to take a picture pretty soon of the afghan I am making. very interesting for me and not something that I would plan. My mom likes it though and I hope that a homeless person will be blessed by it when it is done.

I would love to join!! My goal is to crochet my stash into HAP rectangles and HMB squares. But first I have to finish 40 more finger puppets for my kids to give away for Valentine's Day gifts.

Added you to the list. Welcome! You sound like a pretty busy mom!

:manyheart

Happy Happy Dance! :clap:jumpyay:woo:bounce

While going through a 33 gallon bag of old yarns looking for some to take to my cousin's son tonight, I found 2 partially finished old projects (maybe 2 years old) that use the same gray heather caron SS that I'm using in my stepdad's flannelghan. So instead of having to run out and buy more gray heather... I can just frog the two unfinished projects and use that yarn! Yay!

woo hoo

Happy Happy Dance! :clap:jumpyay:woo:bounce

While going through a 33 gallon bag of old yarns looking for some to take to my cousin's son tonight, I found 2 partially finished old projects (maybe 2 years old) that use the same gray heather caron SS that I'm using in my stepdad's flannelghan. So instead of having to run out and buy more gray heather... I can just frog the two unfinished projects and use that yarn! Yay!

I finished the afghan that I started for my niece one year ago so I used some yarn. :clapBut I immediately started a scarf for my son, so bought the colors that he wanted. So I haven't made any headway this week:shrug

WTD 0, YTD +2

post-34381-135897616068_thumb.jpg

shellb37, that is just gorgeous!!! I love the strips between the squares. The flowery corners are so pretty.

I finished a skein on the wrap yesterday. I hope to get more done today, since I "get" to sit in a car and wait for my daughter for I don't know how long.... Hey, it's free crochet time!!! My current WIP is +10

Shellb - I love your afghan. I'd like to see a photo that shows more of it!

Cshort - Enjoy your day and congrats!

I sticking with my score, so am posting now WTD +2, YTD +7

Archived