2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm working on a sweater that's knit with a double strand of yarn, so I'm using up a lot of yarn on this one. Also, big needles (size 11) so it's going fast. It's for the little girl I babysit for.

Posting early. Going to be a busy day.

WTD=+8 YTD=-16

I'm working hard to get my YTD in the positives by the end of the year. No more buying yarn for me!

:manyheart

I'm posting early too since after work a bunch of us girls are going for a bike ride on the beach and IDK when I'll get home. :)

Used the same about I bought so it's a zero this week again for me.

WTD: 0, YTD: -138

:turtle:heart

Last weekend the library was closed for Labor Day (Sat. - Mon.). Tues. - Thurs. it :rain so I just stayed home after work and did a lot of :crocheting. Used all my orange :yarn, 1 small skein and 2 balls (+4) :clap. Does cotton come in black :think? A friend wants a red/black smiley face pot holder. Either way, I'll have to get more yarn. I'm back to working 5 days a week (kids gone back to school), so I might not get here too often. The library will be open on Sun. again soon, so that will help.

WTD: + 4 YTD: + 139

Ellie 13

Wow--I haven't really been online all week!

Used up 1 skein and 5 balls of yarn this week. Busy crochet week :crocheting

I made 5 dishcloths, and lots of progress on my stash-ghan. Also finished up 2-12 inch squares for my charity project.

WTD: +7

YTD: -160

Scores may not be posted until between 10-12 MST.

Well thank god I am alive to post my score. I had quite an experience at work at the end of the wedding an off duty cop pushed his wife down the stairs.

We find out this same guy had 7 different weapons and threatened us. Also in the meantime 9 other of his off duty officers threw a guy down and handicuffed him and took him to his room. So in the end they had to call the State police and county sheriff. So here is my score for the weekending Sept 10,2011:

WTD:-4/YTD:+21

Well thank god I am alive to post my score. I had quite an experience at work at the end of the wedding an off duty cop pushed his wife down the stairs.

We find out this same guy had 7 different weapons and threatened us. Also in the meantime 9 other of his off duty officers threw a guy down and handicuffed him and took him to his room. So in the end they had to call the State police and county sheriff. So here is my score for the weekending Sept 10,2011:

Wow! That had to be scary. I'm glad you are ok.

:hug:hug:hug

Holy Cow! Very scarey! :hug

:turtle:vheart

fc1123--thank God you are safe and still here :hug

Week to Date Scores

for 9/11/11

dragonpuck +14 Gold Medal Winner!

lhasaapsolady +10 Silver Medal Winner!

CLLinda +8 tied for Bronze Medal Winner!

Using Up Yarn:

Fiberfolly +7

Shannart +7

Ellie 13 +4

kraftynkrazy +4

Mouse CLP +4

greyhound grandma +2

yarn geek +2

Holding Steady:

cris 0

PBLKNP 0

pineknott 0

TurtleLvr 0

walker1021 0

New Yarn to Play with:

TCarra -2

fc1123 -4

And the winner this week for "Shoot the Moon" is FrLopLady, with a total of -30! :lol

Have fun with all that yarn!

Archived