35 teacher gifts DONE!

Mrs. Principal

Each year I make the teachers/ therapists/ social workers/ program assistants on my staff a gift for Christmas. I have been working since June to get these all done! This year I made 35 bath sets. Each staff member got a cotton loofa, cotton washcloth, and a small bottle of shower gel. Glad to be moving on to a new project! I hope they are well liked!

post-4677-135897605293_thumb.jpg

post-4677-135897605298_thumb.jpg

Oh those will be well loved, I guarantee it. They are great gifts, but I be you are glad to be moving on to another project. Did you make yourself a set?

It's funny, we never do pamper ourselves as much as others! Totally forgot to make a set for my self. I do have some extra cotton though....

Thanks for the nice comments! I will be giving these to my staff this week.

The best was when I calculated the cost, they came to about $2.25 per person! (Thanks in part to JoAnn's 40% off coupons!) When you spread that out over 5 months, they were really cost efficient. I would just buy 1-2 balls of cotton each time I went to Wal-Mart, so I really didn't notice the cost. Can't think of many other nice gifts I could give for under $3 a person. I wasn't sure if my 4 male staff would like this type of gift, so I found great fleece throws at Walmart on clearence for $1.00 each for the men. I am pretty excited to pass these out!

The best was when I calculated the cost, they came to about $2.25 per person! (Thanks in part to JoAnn's 40% off coupons!) When you spread that out over 5 months, they were really cost efficient. I would just buy 1-2 balls of cotton each time I went to Wal-Mart, so I really didn't notice the cost. Can't think of many other nice gifts I could give for under $3 a person. I wasn't sure if my 4 male staff would like this type of gift, so I found great fleece throws at Walmart on clearence for $1.00 each for the men. I am pretty excited to pass these out!

Can I come work for you??????????:dreaming

Never mind, you are colder than we are and I am cold enough.:wbrr

What pattern did you use for the loofa?

Here is the pattern link: http://strngbn.tripod.com/puff.html

I used 5 DC in each stitch not the 6 it calls for. I needed to make each loofa using one ball of cotton, so I couldn't use 6. Turned out pretty big even with 5.

Archived