December 2010 Table & Tree

Tampa Doll

I have finished decorating and the last thing that gets done is my table. This is the table that ends the year and makes the waiting worth it.

The large angels on the corners are fiber optic and they move. Almost everything is crocheted. The nativity set in a Jean Greenhowe which is knitted.

In the rest of the house is a Girly Christmas as Tampa Guy likes to say. Most of my dolls come out and sit under the tree.:ctree Of course my tree is almost totally crocheted. I made most, but there are some from my friends here.

Enjoy my tree and table. This is my :wreathMerry Christmas:ctree to you all.

post-105-13589760437_thumb.jpg - The Begining - The girls & Other rooms

Merry, Merry Christmas to you and Tampa Guy!!! May 2011 bring you lots of joy and happiness! Thank you for all the happiness you bring to us here!!!

Love the decorations!!! The trees, the crochet dolls, the trees in the window, the mangers, -wow- It sure looks like a Crocheted Christmas at your house! Great pics - tell your photographer he does great work!!!!:hug

Thank you all. I love this holiday the best.

The trees in the window are from a trip we took to Cancun Mexico about 25 to 30 years ago. It was our first vacation without the kids.:hook

Mary Jo and Tampa Guy, may your Holidays be filled with cheer. Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy 2011. Thanks for all you do through out the year for all of us. I know that you bring me joy and happiness through the months.

Hugs, Kathy

Thanks for sharing this with us Mary Jo. I just love everything in the pictures. One thing I do know. It doesn't matter that you don't have a white Christmas in Tampa, FL (Actually here in Nashville, TN a white Christmas is a rarity, but it at least gets cold here.) the household of Tampa Doll/Guy is all decked out for the season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and Tampa Guy.

Thanks for sharing, Mary Jo, and I hope you and Tampa Guy have a wonderful holiday season. Your tables never fail to cheer me. They make me want to get my dolls out and play with them! Some have been waiting for a long time!

• 2 weeks later...

Mary Jo yet another wonderful tree. Love the angels and the snowflakes and as you know I am sooooo envious of that amazing angel tree skirt! Happy Christmas and health and happiness for 2011 to you and Tampa Guy from me and Mary Jo Angel!

Archived