Hi from Austin

mamaoso

Hi I'm Chris from Austin, Texas. I started to crochet in 1960's. My Grandmother taught me to make bags out of bleach bottles. Just double crochet on the bleach bottle with the top cut off.. Then went on to teach myself the rest. I'm the only one in family that can read a pattern...

I'm retired due to illness, so I have alot of time on my hands. I do alot of crafting,( try anything once..) Needed some help on a pattern, that is how I found this sight. Looks like a nice group of people..

Hi Chris and WELCOME from South Georgia!! I too learned in the 60s...but I'm still working full time. Most lunch hours are spent crocheting, as well as a couple hours each evening.

Hi I'm Chris from Austin, Texas. I started to crochet in 1960's. My Grandmother taught me to make bags out of bleach bottles. Just double crochet on the bleach bottle with the top cut off.. Then went on to teach myself the rest. I'm the only one in family that can read a pattern...

I'm retired due to illness, so I have alot of time on my hands. I do alot of crafting,( try anything once..) Needed some help on a pattern, that is how I found this sight. Looks like a nice group of people..

Greetings from Alberta, Canada! :welcome to Crochetville, Chris! We are so

glad that you joined us. You certainly came to the right place...loads of talent

here. We are like one big happy crocheting family. Its good to have you here!:hug

Chris, welcome to CROCHETVILLE. I called us neighbors b/c I live in Houston, which is just down the road, so to speak, from you.:lol As a fairly new member myself, I think you'll love this site. Hope to see your posts soon.:hug

Archived