Pillows for my Mom

TurtleLvr

Very pretty. I've always wanted to try my hand at pillows. although the lining always makes me go hmm maybe some other time... lol

I feel the same way about linings, but there are some patterns for crocheted pillow covers that fit standard pillow forms, which you can buy at places like Walmart (though their price for a 12x16 form recently doubled). I don't do gauge, either, but it's a pretty simple matter to subtract or add a couple of rounds to a pillow pattern to make it fit the form. Here's one I made awhile back from a Coats & Clark pattern (for this one, I had to add a round or two).

post-1473-135897558437_thumb.jpg

Thanks! Both patterns were conversions of 2 of my bags (Kitty Tote and Spikes All Around). I just made minor adjustments.

Thank you for the birthday wishes, I will pass them on to her!

They are beautiful! Would you like to be adopted?!?;)

Somedays I would. :lol

Very pretty. I've always wanted to try my hand at pillows. although the lining always makes me go hmm maybe some other time... lol

No lining. The pillows came with covers! :)

Wow Sue- those pillows are gorgeous- your mom is going to LOVE them!!!!

And if you need another Mom- you have my address!:lol:lol:lol:lol

Only if you send me birthday presents too! (Mine's in a little over a month!) :rofl

:turtle:vheart

Wow, those pillows are awesome!! I love the color combination!! (the pillows would go great in my family room, as it is by the kitchen. Am changing the colors of my kitchen to a "nice" red not "bright" red, something like the RedHeart yarn "Claret" and of course my couch is a light tan!!):lol :lol

Thanks, she loved them!

They are beautiful! Would you like to be adopted?!?;)

Wow Sue- those pillows are gorgeous- your mom is going to LOVE them!!!!

And if you need another Mom- you have my address!:lol:lol:lol:lol

I told her a couple ladies wanted to adopt me...she asked where she had to sign! Once again I asked who my real Mom is (I've been asking her that for years as a joke) :rofl

I feel the same way about linings, but there are some patterns for crocheted pillow covers that fit standard pillow forms, which you can buy at places like Walmart (though their price for a 12x16 form recently doubled). I don't do gauge, either, but it's a pretty simple matter to subtract or add a couple of rounds to a pillow pattern to make it fit the form. Here's one I made awhile back from a Coats & Clark pattern (for this one, I had to add a round or two).

Very pretty! I never thought to do that. I'm going about this the hard way

No lining. The pillows came with covers! :)

I guess I could make a pillow then... :lol

Archived