Girly Pineapple Dish Cloth

CroJulee

Just finished this up a few minutes ago (well, almost finished. hee hee Gotta get ready to head to work now so I'll be finishing this up when I get home.).

Originally I was gonna try and make the whole thing a perfect square but I decided I liked the way it shaped up so I left it like it is and added a couple of black SC rnds to bring out the Girly colors. I think I'm gonna be working up the pattern for this dish cloth on my next day off.

post-4632-135897558136_thumb.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Julee

Thanks everybody!!! I just finished another dishcloth similar to the one in the first post. I changed the middle and the increases for the corners and I think I actually like this one a little more. Here's a pic:

post-4632-135897558345_thumb.jpg

I'll be working on the pattern for this one tomorrow and getting it tested later on tomorrow.

Thanks

Julee

Thanks everybody. I'm almost done with my 3rd one. These are kinda addicting. I think I'm gonna get most of the pattern written tonight so I can send the pattern out to my testers in the morning. I'm super excited about this design. I think it has potential.

Have a great day all!!!

Julee

Well, the pattern is almost all typed out. To the testers it will go tomorrow morning. Yippee!!!

Julee

Oh yeah, I'll have a pic of my newest Pineapple Dish Cloth up tomorrow morning as well. It's a winner. I'm totally in love with it.

Here's my final revision of my design.

post-4632-135897558825_thumb.jpg

This is what I wrote the pattern up for. Not a lot of differences. Mainly just little changes to make it lay flatter.

Pattern will be going out to my testers soon!!

Thanks

Julee

Archived