Our House [Archive 2]

JulieKay

Hi ladies. I hate it when I wake up at 5, so it's off to bed soon... and it's only 8:30.:lol

Only 27 more squares to make and then two rows to stitch together and Mr. Train will be ready for the border. :yay I'm going to try to finish by the end of the week. Just not enough crochet time lately. :(

See you all tomorrow. :manyheart

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Wendy. How are you doing with Christmas projects?

Denise, good luck with your cat quilt ghan. You know we love pictures. ;)

I'm on battery power since our power has been on and off this a.m. I called the electric company and they said they were having a transformer problem, whatever that is. :think Will check in later.

Morning, all. I don't know that mine will be done by Friday, but I should have substantial progress. It's nearing the 2/3 mark. I had to take a break last night, so started in on a preemie cap to match one of the preemie blankets I did a while ago. Need three caps and then I can turn them in. I picked up some little bears to go with them, too.

Denise, can't wait to see your cat cuddle.

Mary, take care.

:hug to all of you who got clobbered in the ice storms up north.

Good morning ladies :flower

Denise - Long time no see hon :hug Sounds like you've been a busy monkey :yes

Mary - I'll always be your cheerleader cuz I'm one of your biggest fans :cheer:manyheart

Linda - You are always so giving! I never even hear of you making something just for you :hug

Well, I made a lot of progress on the co-worker ghan yesterday in spite of my 4 hour nap :blush If I push I can have that thing done today :dance But I'll probably go ahead and finish it tomorrow sometime. Don't wanna put myself out of commission for a week :no

Have a great day y'all :manyheart

My goodness, but it's quiet in here today. Hope everyone is haveing a good day. Wrapping RRs is a real challenge. They don't fold up all that nice and neatly, but I'm getting there. One more to go for the current box. My room is looking sooo bare without all of them sitting in a pile. Sarge has lost his nest and looking very confused. :lol :lol :lol

My goodness, but it's quiet in here today. Hope everyone is haveing a good day. Wrapping RRs is a real challenge. They don't fold up all that nice and neatly, but I'm getting there. One more to go for the current box. My room is looking sooo bare without all of them sitting in a pile. Sarge has lost his nest and looking very confused. :lol :lol :lol

Poor Sarge :cat:lol Yes, it's been very quiet today. I usually spend my days split between talking to y'all and my sister via email. But she got a new job so she's busy training her replacement and I guess everyone here is finishing up presents. On the upside though...I've got all the bits of the ghan crocheted just now and now it's time to sew them together :yay

The power went on and off until about 11 a.m. and seems to be fine now. Since it's very dark and stormy, I couldn't crochet without lights and finally turned on a battery operated radio, built a big fire, and dusted the whole house! I'm finally caught up on laundry, etc. and am going to crochet away the day. :hook

Linda, you should be so proud of all your wonderful afghans. :manyheart

Cara ~ It sounds like the end is in sight! :yay Can't wait to see it. What will you work on next?

Hi, Mary and Tabby and Cara. Hope the rest aren't missing because of lost power or other problems from the ice storm yesterday. It's really overcast and cloudy here, too. The box is almost packed. One more RR to wrap for this box. I have to try to find some popcorn to fill up the extra spaces now. Or maybe I'll take a break and knit or crochet or sew squares. :lol :lol :lol

:thairARRGHH!!!:thair

I don't believe me! I got the box all packed and taped up. THEN as I was putting all the paper away until the next box, what did I find but another gift that was supposed to go in the one that's all done up. Guess I'll just send it separately. I don't really want to cut this one open.

Hey gang

I'm here, just aint had time to check in much. Cam is here sick today all day and his other grandma came to pick him up a little bit ago, so I spent the day trying to keep him entertained .

Tab- sorry you're having a rough day. Keep your chin up -- you can do it .

Julie~I sure hope Cam feels better soon. :manyheart Whatever is going around is a doosey. Jaden is still not fully himself & still needs his nebulizer.

And thanks, my chin is always up even after I get knocked in it. (I need a superwoman smiley :D)

Mary~Thanks, i'm okay. :)

Linda~Grrrr!!! I hate when that happens. I'de send it seperate too. :yes

Thanks Tab

Yea, Cam seems fine now, he gets this strange fever with a rash about once every winter ... has a little bit of a stomach problem, but not real bad . He'll probably head back to school tomorrow, he seemed like he had more steam this evening.

Thanks Tab

Yea, Cam seems fine now, he gets this strange fever with a rash about once every winter ... has a little bit of a stomach problem, but not real bad . He'll probably head back to school tomorrow, he seemed like he had more steam this evening.

Poor little guy :( That's an odd thing to get, isn't it? Wonder what it is? :think

Julie I hope Cam is feeling better today.

Tabby I know exactly what you mean.

I got a bit done on the LB ghan. I finished the dark blue squares on both sides. Now I just need to do the top and bottom and then I'll measure it to see if I need to add more to it or not.

Archived