Our House [Archive 2]

JulieKay

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just spent two hours trying to sort my room a bit and sort my stash out. Well, I now have 6 boxes with at least 30 balls each and a bag shoulder height that I could not sort out cos there is nowhere to put them, I need more boxes! I still have a few odd balls in the drawer under the bed, but they can stay there for now. My little bit of fun after I got back from the gym this morning. :yes

Morning all,

Tracy, I don't have as much as you have but when I was sorting earlier this week, I purchased several of the 2, 3, 5, & 10 gallon freezer/storage bags. They sell them at the grocery store and at Walmart. The larger bags have handles and they zip close. You can see what you have and sort like items together.

Morning all,

Tracy, I don't have as much as you have but when I was sorting earlier this week, I purchased several of the 2, 3, 5, & 10 gallon freezer/storage bags. They sell them at the grocery store and at Walmart. The larger bags have handled and they zip close. You can see what you have and sort like items together.

That's what I'm getting today:lol

Good Morning, all. It's Photo Friday! One of these days, I'll have something finished to show. :blush Just a little over two rows to go on Mr. Train. :crocheting

It's fun hearing about everyone's stash. :) We draw names for Christmas and my Dad got my name. He called my DD for ideas and she suggested a gift card for Hobby Lobby. My DD is brilliant! :lol

Good morning ladies :flower

Mary - You raised that gal right! :tup

Oh dear I need to start sorting out my craft room today too. Not looking forward to it :no It's a disaster. But SIL is already emailing me this morning getting particulars on what kinda yarn I want for Christmas :D Still haven't found space for all that I got at Michael's sale the other week. My sister has been moving and she always buys those Rubbermaid tubs to pack in instead of cardboard boxes then she sells them in yard sales. I told her to hold me 30 of them this time :lol Hey they mave say "kitchen" or "Diana's crap" on the outside of them but she only charges me a buck a piece :D Need to email her and see how many they have empty and have the nephew schlep 'em out here.

Have fun ladies and don't do like I do and get sidetracked petting all the pretty yarns :manyheart

Isn't that part of the fun?

This is true :yes But in my case, it's an "every craft" room and I've done way too many for my own good. I keep getting stuck on "why in the world did I save this?" or "Oh there that is!" :blush

I got those big plastic zip lock bags:clap...but I still will keep some stuff in the plastic containers. Phil might actually see all of my yarn and:faint

Thank you, all. I haven't sew the fourth panel to the top third yet. I'm going to assemble the second third and then attach the two all at once. I think I'll get a smoother seam that way.

John isn't getting in until about noon tomorrow. Kim and John's son has just moved back to Texas from Hawaii and he and John are getting together tonight to spend some time together. They haven't seen each other in a year. I think Kim is a little jealous, since she doesn't get to see Jonathan and John does.

Hi Ladies. Happy Saturday. :manyheart It really is quiet here today...I imagine lots of us are busy with Holiday projects.

Wendy ~ Where is our official "count down to Christmas" girl? ;)

Have a great day everyone. :hook

Thanks Mary. Its been quiet all week. Some days it was busy but most kinda slow compared to when I was working and having to come back and try to catch up on all the post.

The ladies are probably out Xmas shopping or finishing up Xmas presents. I am getting ready to go out and help a friend's family.

HI, all. John is home safe and sound. Kim's excited. We get along fine when he is gone, but she really lights up when he gets back. I'm focusing mainly on Mr. Rooster right now. :crocheting When he's done it will be LotL. I have hopes of getting both of them done on time if my wrists and shoulder hold up. Have a great day. :hug

I'm scarmbling to finish a shoulder bag that has to be mailed out when we get back from vacation....don't want to drag it with me!!

Archived