Our House [Archive 2]

JulieKay

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh good grief I just read the forecast for tomorrow and it's gonna be 76 freaking degrees!! This is just insane :(

I second that. I want some freakin' snow:(. I sent my son to school in shorts this morning!!! It just seems so ...... wrong!!!

A rather meager progress report...13 squares made this evening. :crocheting I sure haven't done much crocheting lately, but have been forcing myself to get things ready for the Holidays so I won't be stressed out...and it's working so far. :lol

Morning, ladies. And thank you for the compliments. My stomach isn't feeling too good today. I don't know if it's nerves or what. Could be the stress of the season. It's about that time when I get really nervous about what I've gotten/made for others. I have to crochet about another 6 colored squares for Mr. Rooster where I miss counted. Six isn't too bad.:crocheting

Linda, Mr. Rooster is great! You are one talented lady! :hook

Oh Tabby, can't wait to see your Bus ghan. :yes Good for you on being so close to finishing. :crocheting

'Morning to Julie, Krystal and Donna, too.:)

Off to go vote soon, and then to the store. Have a great day. :manyheart

Good morning ladies :flower

Linda - Mr Rooster is looking fabulous!! Great job :clap:cheer

Tabby - Did the school open today? Gosh, I sure hope so :hug That's great about your bus ghan! Can't wait to see it! :yay

Donna - Yep, already warm here but it's rainy :yuck

Well off to work on the co-worker ghan some more. Man, I'll be glad when it's done. But it did take me longer to decide what to make that it's taking to make :lol

Ugh you have the warm rain. It's warm and sunny here. Actually it's the perfect weather right now. It's 70 degrees out and sunny. I would be in heaven if it stayed this way all year. :yes I think that's why I like Los Angeles so much :yes

Button, button, who's got the button ?

I will ask that each person wanting to play, send me your mailing address .

I will randomly pick a person from the list and mail a button and the mailing list along with it.

Then at random, I will come in and ask

WHO's GOT THE BUTTON ????

If the button is currently in your possession, then you win a small prize .

Here are the rules that must be followed :

When you receive the button, you have 48 hours to mail it out.

Do not keep it longer than that .

Do not tell us on the boards that you CURRENTLY have it, but you CAN tell us you HAD it , once it is mailed out again.

You also cannot say where it is headed next, just that you had it and mailed it out .

IF you are the one who HAS the button and wins the prize, then you become responsible for asking Who's Got the Button whenever you want to, then sending out a small prize to THAT winnner, etc .

Wanna play ?

PM me with your mailing address . Signups will run for a couple days, so jump in while you can !

Julie, I just read your new signature. It's a hoot. I see you didn't put it the other way around, so you should be pretty safe.:lol

I've been washing and drying RRs today in preparation for wrapping and mailing them. Almost done with the washing and drying part, but haven't started the wrapping yet.:lol

Linda

Congrats to you !

I put it that way on purpose to see if anyone would notice . I like it the way it is, takes some of the pressure off .

DOH!! :oops I didn't catch that at all! Way to go Linda :h5

Archived