Our House [Archive 2]

JulieKay

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Val-thanks, I've been trying to get this act on the road, waiting til Tab and Judy give the green light and we'll be hitting the local honky-tonks til we are "discovered" and put on national tv .:yes

I hope you contact Billy Bob's here in Fort Worth...I want to see this!:D

OMG!!! You are not gonna believe what I just got in the mail!! Big Daddy's grandmother send me a whole box full of Vanna's Choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jumpyay:dance:woo

What a great surprise! What colors did you get? :yarn

Swing Low,Sweet Chariot........ :lol

Sorry, Jude, couldn't resist ......

I have a joke...I think it'll pass muster with a little help at my end:

What does an 80 YO woman have between her b****ts?

Answer: her navel.

I have a joke...I think it'll pass muster with a little help at my end:

What does an 80 YO woman have between her b****ts?

Answer: her navel.

What a good visual THAT is, and a real GOAL to look forward to .....

Mine have already started heading that direction and I havent quite hit the 50 mark yet .

DANG, I aint gonna be much of a looker at 80.... of course, I wasn't exactly Beauty Queen Material when I was 30 . :lol

Judy

Quick question -

When your physique is more SQUARE, like a STOVE BOX, how do you tell where your waist is ?:think

( This is describing MY body shape, not yours.... ) :D

Your waist can be anywhere you want it to be, you lucky thing, you!;)

Boy I'm tired :whew Been out with my sister all day. I wish I had half her energy. Hobby Lobby was a madhouse! Ended up not buying anything anyway. Got toys for the young nephews though and a purse at a new consignment shop and some caron holiday yarn at Goodwill :yay And to think I didn't plan to spend any money at all today. Now I'm about tapped out :lol Oh well we had fun and I have credit cards :D

Don't know what I'm gonna make from the yarn Grandma sent yet. Actually the first thing that popped into my mind was scarves and mittens for the little nephews. Still might do that. :yes

Cara, the mittens and scarves sound like a nice idea for the Vanna yarn. I never mind giving away things I make as long as I can play with great yarn!

...I kind of thought you were busy petting and rearranging your yarn today, but I was happy to see you got out today!

Judy - I'm gonna have to sort my yarn soon. Last night we got the What Do Y'all Want for Christmas call and the only thing I want is yarn so there might be another windfall. I need to make room :lol

Valerie - Always glad to entertain :D

Judy - I'm gonna have to sort my yarn soon. Last night we got the What Do Y'all Want for Christmas call and the only thing I want is yarn so there might be another windfall. I need to make room :lol

That would guarantee I would be cleaning out my closet!:lol:lol

I've told everyone that too & no one ever buys me any. They all claim they don't know what to buy. Then just give me a gift card & i'll do the shopping. :D Although, I really don't get presents except from Hubby & he usually takes me to the doll store & lets me pick a new porcelain doll. :manyheart

I've told everyone that too & no one ever buys me any. They all claim they don't know what to buy. Then just give me a gift card & i'll do the shopping. :D

This is my plan :D

I actually said I didn't need more yarn this year. Yep, I did. I'm starting to feel guilty because my yarn stash is growing to a proportion like the plant in "Little Shop of Horrors"... I've gotta use some major yarn up soon....or my stash will require feeding!

I actually said I didn't need more yarn this year. Yep, I did. I'm starting to feel guilty because my yarn stash is growing to a proportion like the plant in "Little Shop of Horrors"... I've gotta use some major yarn up soon....or my stash will require feeding!

This is what I want my stash to be when it grows up :D

Archived