Our House [Archive 2]

JulieKay

And I'm trying to catch up on my sleep. Tuon's making me a bit nuts :lol Just woke up from a nice long nap though. I was up earlier but just never posted. Too tired to make sense :D

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've been visiting with the inlaws. This is their last day. They leave first thing in the morning. Hopefully hubby will wake up in time to take them. Then I'll be on here all morning. If not I'll be driving to Atlanta. I've also finished up my 8pocket tote and did a few saltines and a few stitches on my tree skirt.

We went to the museum of aviation at the base today. We didn't see much but what we saw was so neat. Then we came home. They had horses in the parking lot so the girls got to go for a horse back ride. It was so neat. Their first time on a full sized horse.

ridingahorse.jpg

Oh Donna, it looks like your girls had so much fun today! I'll bet they'll remember that for a long time.:)

Cara, tell Tuon I said to behave. :cat At the moment, Zoe is asleep in her favorite spot...about 4 feet up in the Christmas tree on an inside branch. :lol She's the reason we bought an artificial tree or I would have tons of needles on the floor! Oh and it's anchored to the ceiling with fishing line.

Cara, tell Tuon I said to behave. :cat

Well I told her but I don't think it's sunk in :lol

At the moment, Zoe is asleep in her favorite spot...about 4 feet up in the Christmas tree on an inside branch. :lol She's the reason we bought an artificial tree or I would have tons of needles on the floor! Oh and it's anchored to the ceiling with fishing line.

:lol :lol :lol This is why I don't have a tree :lol

Donna - Whoever ends up taking the inlaws, ya'll be careful in all that nasty Atlanta traffic!

Mary - I never thought of anchoring the tree. I've been trying to figure out what to do about Gizmo. I just might try that!

I told my Mom today that she may be waiting till after the new year for her cuddle. I've had no time to work on it with all the Christmas stuff I have going on. I miss those little saltines!!

Thanks Bean hopefully it won't be too bad since it's early Sunday morning.

I never thought of anchoring the tree. Kitty never bothered the tree. She'd go get any ornaments I hung too low but that was the worst she did. That's a really neat idea though.

Donna, sounds like you had a really neat day. Glad the girls had such a nice time.

Our cat, Snooky, used to climb up in the Christmas tree all the time. She started when she was a kitten and never really outgrew it. Rags on the other hand, never climbed the tree, she just bit the lights and broke them. She'd go after them every year. No special color, we'd just find all these broken lights. I didn't know what was up until I saw her doing it. She was so sneaky.

If I counted up right, I crocheted 60 saltines in buff today and have just 25 to go and then I'll have all the crocheting of squares done for Mr. Rooster. Woo Hoo!!! :woo:woo

Well he got up and has already left. They left about half an hour ago. Now I'm doing laundry and I'll vacuum and straighten up when it's a little more of a decent hour (read when everyone else wakes up :lol) Right now I'm just catching up in here and watching my shows.

Morning, everyone. I slept late this morning. Amazing what a good night's sleep will do for me. Unfortunately, I woke up very stiff and sore. My hands don't really want to work yet. Hopefully, after a hot shower and and moving around a bit, they will loosen up.

I started the last skein of the buff last night. Looks like my estimates on how much yarn I would need for this thing were really close to being dead on target. Practice makes perfect? Or some such. :lol

Hope everyone has a good day. :hug

Valerie and i are going to meet up today. I'll finally get to meet one of my Crochetville friends in person! Yeah!:yay

Linda, that's great about meeting Valerie....I so enjoyed meeting and getting to know Kathy (losingmymind2). She lives 5 minutes away from me!

Have fun:hug

Good morning ladies :flower

Linda - Fantastic job on Mr Rooster!! You'll have him done in no time :clap:yay Give Valerie a big hug from all of us :ghug

Tabby - One more night of her being in heat and I might just ship Tuon to you :rofl :rofl

Actually, last night was a little better. We didn't get to bed until 4 am :eek Sleep cycles are really way off around here :( Finally after BD pulling her off the headboard and out of the window (why she insists on climbing in our bedroom window I don't know) it finally dawned on me....close the cotton picking door, Moronica! So I closed the door and we slept after that :sleep I'm sure she whined but I couldn't hear her over the a/c unit and my fan. It was one of those times I was glad it's still hot here :D Of course, we get a cold front today but at least we got some sleep :yes

Have a great day y'all :manyheart

Had to postpone our meeting as Valerie is sick. It's just a delay, though. And gave me an excuse to do some cleaning and straightening which was needed. :lol :lol :lol My leftovers from all those RRs now have a home of their own until they get worked into some other project. :lol :lol :lol

ooops, Cara - didn;t make it to the vet in time for little Miss Tuon, huh?;)

No :sigh So much for "she won't go into heat until she's at least 6 or 7 months old". She's barely five months old. Just what I need....an overachiever cat :rolleyes

No :sigh So much for "she won't go into heat until she's at least 6 or 7 months old". She's barely five months old. Just what I need....an overachiever cat :rolleyes

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Archived