Our House [Archive 2]

JulieKay

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning ladies :flower

Judy - Welcome home! :yay:hug:dance Didya win big? Didya have fun?

Julie - Yes, it should be quite interesting :lol

I'm still only on the second block of the LL :irk I'm thinking it might become a Valentine's gift :lol

Cara~Weird yarn will be better then no yarn. :yarn:yes Should be interesting.

:lol Shouldn't be any weird stuff. BIL asked, "How does one feel about boucle, eyelash and the like?" I told him we felt they looked lovely sitting on the shelf and they should stay right there :lol :lol

Hi all

DH is sick in bed with the flu, it gives me time to do some crocheting.

Enjoy the day:hook

Hello Denise, DD says "Pops, get well soon and hope you better for Christmas, drink lots of hot lemon juice." Yuk, sounds disgusting.

I went shopping today and did not buy yarn, I walked straight past the shelf and out the door. I did get myself an early present though. :devil

Finished a hat for my brother last night and busy making a scarf for DD teacher.

Enjoy your afternoons, evenings, days. :)

I went shopping today and did not buy yarn, I walked straight past the shelf and out the door.

OHMIGOSH! The whole family's getting sick! :eek:lol

Denise - Hope DH feels better real soon :hug

Hi Ladies. I just realized I haven't checked in yet today. :)

Welcome back, Judy. :manyheart

Denise ~ You've made a lot of squares! :yay I hope your DH feels better soon.

Tracy, I'll go yarn shopping with you any time. ;) Good for you for buying yourself something. :yes

:lol Shouldn't be any weird stuff. BIL asked, "How does one feel about boucle, eyelash and the like?" I told him we felt they looked lovely sitting on the shelf and they should stay right there :lol :lol

I'm glad your BIL asked ahead of time. :hook I just can't work with those yarns. :crocheting

Oooooo, I love the feel of boucle. I made 2 seraphina shawls with it and they were beautiful, warm & cozy. :manyheart

Welcome home, Judy. Glad you had a good time.

Didn't get as far with Mr. Rooster yesterday as I had hoped. He's 2/3 done now though. It's been raining and dark all afternoon, so the picture is dark, but you get the idea.

DCP_1282.jpg

Archived