TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put it on facebook but here it is too, Happy Birthday to you, Sue!! :yay

Hope you have a great day.

Also Happy Grandparent's day to the grandma's on board. :U

Great squares everyone. :clap

How is everyone doing today? I think I am just about over this horrid cough of mine...FINALLY! I have been lurking around but not posting much. I love all the squares everybody has gotten.

I am going to do my best to pop off a few squares this week.

For those of you out there with bad memories like mine, when you put your squares together how do you remember who gave you what square? I thought of embroidering the state initials onto the backs of the squares at least. Anybody do anything like that?:think

Hey everybody!!!

Kind of gotten quiet here....guess everyone is so busy with school starting and the like. I am finally feeling SO much better. Just have to be careful and not pick up anything about 3 more weeks. And so much catching up to do around here! :eek

Enjoying seeing all the pretty squares!!!! But look at what I just got today!!! THAnk you AUssiePaula!!!! It is so pretty!!!!

post-26273-135897695814_thumb.jpg

hello everyone. Just checking in. I mailed off a couple of puffy's, the last till i renew my stash in certain depts. I am awaiting to hear from a couple yet, that have not posted they recieved, but even if they don't, long as they don't come back to me, that's ok!! Hope all is well in your corner of the planet! Have fun, and some lovely sqaures are getting posted! Good job to everyone!:cheer:clap:yay

How is everyone doing today? I think I am just about over this horrid cough of mine...FINALLY! I have been lurking around but not posting much. I love all the squares everybody has gotten.

I am going to do my best to pop off a few squares this week.

For those of you out there with bad memories like mine, when you put your squares together how do you remember who gave you what square? I thought of embroidering the state initials onto the backs of the squares at least. Anybody do anything like that?:think

Glad you're feeling better! I was wondering the same thing about the squares. Right now I at least have pics of them in a folder so I figure that I can match the square to the pic/name when it's together. But it sure would be a lot nicer to just know when it's wrapped around me! :lol

Hey everybody!!!

Kind of gotten quiet here....guess everyone is so busy with school starting and the like. I am finally feeling SO much better. Just have to be careful and not pick up anything about 3 more weeks. And so much catching up to do around here! :eek

Enjoying seeing all the pretty squares!!!! But look at what I just got today!!! THAnk you AUssiePaula!!!! It is so pretty!!!!

Glad you are feeling better too! Stay away from those nasty germs!!! What a pretty square you rec'd!!! :clap

HI ALL

Just dropping in to say and that square is really pretty

Have a good.

Hope you have a good day too!

hello everyone. Just checking in. I mailed off a couple of puffy's, the last till i renew my stash in certain depts. I am awaiting to hear from a couple yet, that have not posted they recieved, but even if they don't, long as they don't come back to me, that's ok!! Hope all is well in your corner of the planet! Have fun, and some lovely sqaures are getting posted! Good job to everyone!:cheer:clap:yay

I'm still waiting to hear on one that I mailed out last week too. Should have made it there by now...

Sent out two squares last week, and three squares today! I'm not currently making my own friendship-ghan, but I still wanted to send out squares to all of you lovely folks!

How nice of you!

Well, our house is almost ready to show. We just need to paint the office and finish the yard. I should have more time on my hands to eek a square out here and there. I won't be able to pump out as many as I was before though now that I am back in school and with all the custom orders I have been getting from my DH toting around the Perry the Platypus laptop cozy I made for him :hook

Archived