Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

:hiGOOD MORNING Just thought I'd pop in and say hello to everyone. It's been a crazy few weeks and still have acouple more before things calm down:eek MY DD20 had a baby in August and is dealing with post-partum depression. She has been on meds for almost a month and seems to be alot better:whew She also has anxiety issues and has a hard time being alone at night.(her husband works mids) So she comes and stays with us every once in a while. I love it though because the baby is the cutest thing ever! He is just a doll! He gets his last set of casts of this week!:cheer DD got married in Jan. but it was at the courthouse, so they are having an actual ceremony the 16th. It has been insane getting everything going! It will be beautiful but I will be really glad when it is over:lol

DD15 is doing awesome in school, after a very rough freshman year.:yay One less thing to worry about as long as she keeps it up!

Hopefully things will even out and I can actually be a little more productive.

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!:ghug

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY !!!! I found my dress. It made me cry as soon as I put it on :D Its simple yet very romantic. Its a full length dress with lots of pretty beading at the top. It reminds me of hearts the way they are shaped . My camera died but as soon as my BF gets a chance ot come out we will go get a good pic of it :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, sounds beautiful. Ok, I missed it somewhere in these posts I'm sure. When are you getting married?

well i made it home safe and sound! let the wild rumpus start!

i plan on a yarn hunt...at my local lys and at the joann that's like 2 miles from the house!

Glad to hear you are home safe and sound.

I've been without a computer at home, so I am a little belated with my thanks, but I got 2 beautiful squares in the mail recently from 2 awesome ladies! Thanks very much! :) The new squares are already added to my afghan-in-progress; the pink one in the top right corner and the peachy one in the bottom left corner! :)

It's looking very pretty.

Well, the other girl that was suppose to start working with us (Marine Science Center) can't start until the 17th, so I've gone from not working at all in a year to full time (for the next 2 weeks). My back is aching something awful. I'm too old for this stuff. :lol

:turtle:vheart

Sue, don't let them work you too hard. Save that back.

Thank you to everyone that has sent me beautiful squares and I havent been able to get on the internet due to tough times in my family.It has been a true blessing to know that you have wonderful friends that you havent met or seen that care for you. Big hug to you all.

My DH has finally been hired on at his job and now can't wait until the paychecks look normal.:lol its been like the old saying day late and dollar short but in this day and age its 2 two dollars short.

Hope all is doing well.

I'm glad things are picking up. The people here are amazing, they seem to know just when you need a little pick up.

Well I finally got around to taking the pictures of all the squares I've received. They are not laid out in any order just wanted to see what I had.

post-18047-135897581541_thumb.jpg

post-18047-135897581545_thumb.jpg

post-18047-135897581548_thumb.jpg

Well no crocheting for me today. I had to stay the night at my friends house bc her 17 yr old adopted son had to go in for emergency surgery for apendacitis. He doing well now, but hurting pretty bad. But, doing ok. Maybe ill get some crocheting done tomorrow :D

Hope you all are doing well :hug

They are letting him go home today, hes doing great. He is such a sweet kid and I feel so bad for him bc hes in pain :( I guess its that "mother syndrome" huh? Gotta take care of everyones babies, no matter how old they are :)

didn't i send you the anoka address via email?

Nope.

Thank you to everyone that has sent me beautiful squares and I havent been able to get on the internet due to tough times in my family.It has been a true blessing to know that you have wonderful friends that you havent met or seen that care for you. Big hug to you all.

My DH has finally been hired on at his job and now can't wait until the paychecks look normal.:lol its been like the old saying day late and dollar short but in this day and age its 2 two dollars short.

Hope all is doing well.

That's great Sheila! We've missed you! :hug

Well no crocheting for me today. I had to stay the night at my friends house bc her 17 yr old adopted son had to go in for emergency surgery for apendacitis. He doing well now, but hurting pretty bad. But, doing ok. Maybe ill get some crocheting done tomorrow :D

Hope you all are doing well :hug

Glad he's doing okay! :hug

:hiGOOD MORNING Just thought I'd pop in and say hello to everyone. It's been a crazy few weeks and still have acouple more before things calm down:eek MY DD20 had a baby in August and is dealing with post-partum depression. She has been on meds for almost a month and seems to be alot better:whew She also has anxiety issues and has a hard time being alone at night.(her husband works mids) So she comes and stays with us every once in a while. I love it though because the baby is the cutest thing ever! He is just a doll! He gets his last set of casts of this week!:cheer DD got married in Jan. but it was at the courthouse, so they are having an actual ceremony the 16th. It has been insane getting everything going! It will be beautiful but I will be really glad when it is over:lol

DD15 is doing awesome in school, after a very rough freshman year.:yay One less thing to worry about as long as she keeps it up!

Hands a little full Trish? :hug

Today I'm better, but need a nap bad! :lol

Hands a little full Trish? :hug

Only slightly:lolThanks for the:hug.

Today I'm better, but need a nap bad! :lol

I'm right there with ya! But, then again, I always need a nap!:lolGlad your better today.:hug

The Giants won and are going to the playoffs!!!!!!!!:cheerLook out Atlanta!!!

Well, the other girl that was suppose to start working with us (Marine Science Center) can't start until the 17th, so I've gone from not working at all in a year to full time (for the next 2 weeks). My back is aching something awful. I'm too old for this stuff. :lol

Glad you made it home safe. And yes, check your mail!! :lol

Now we can't have them working you that hard. We depend on you around here too much!

at the anoka address? maybe monday...

Glad you made it home safely. I was wondering where home was now as our mailing lists still had the Nashville address but MN was showing up under location on your posts.

Dang you! You never updated your address with me! I have the Nashville address still! :tryme

I had wondered about that but never asked, sorry I'm slipping on my duties to help keep things straight.

Hope all is doing well.

Glad you are back and that things are starting to work out for you.

:hug:hug

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, sounds beautiful. Ok, I missed it somewhere in these posts I'm sure. When are you getting married?

Glad to hear you are home safe and sound.

It's looking very pretty.

I'm glad things are picking up. The people here are amazing, they seem to know just when you need a little pick up.

Well I finally got around to taking the pictures of all the squares I've received. They are not laid out in any order just wanted to see what I had.

Looks like you are off to a good start!

Hershey038

thank you for my two friendship squares,this thank you is way overdue and I'm sorry I didn't send a thank you sooner

Hershey, Me too, sorry to be so late posting this thank you for the beautiful squares you sent, :manyheart them, and thought a thank you was posted earlier :hug

all right ladies...the nashville address is not an old address. it's my po box where i can sometimes get to when i am out on the road. the only old address is the AL one...and y'all didn't have that one. aunt bubbels did cause i had my RAOK's sent there before the move.

Hershey038

thank you for my two friendship squares,this thank you is way overdue and I'm sorry I didn't send a thank you sooner

Hershey, Me too, sorry to be so late posting this thank you for the beautiful squares you sent, :manyheart them, and thought a thank you was posted earlier :hug

:hugThat's okay. Just glad to know you both got them!! But you're perfectly welcome. :)

If anyone needs an updated address list let me know. A couple addresses have changed!

Please send me the newest address list, the last one you sent me still has somebody's TN address. Thanks, your the bestest :hugI got the cotton yarn today in the mail, have you seen all the new colors in cotton, I saw a bunch today at michaels that I have never seen before mostly fall colors but also a few others.

i'm hoping to get my ami put together tonight and mailed out tomorrow...and some squares that i have made...so sue may i please have a list...

Hey you beat me to asking :lol Good luck on putting your ami together. I am still working on the main part, haven't gotten to the pieces yet. I had to take a break, such a small hook and tight work, my hands got all cramped up, I'm ready to work on it more tonight. :hook

please you can keep sending squares to my mail box...i love nothing better than checking my box and finding puffies...it often makes my day and is some of the few personal things i have gotten in the darn thing...

i only suggested giveaways be sent to the house so my MOM can open the package and send me pictures...cause i won't get it till i head home...

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay

i;m done...unfortunately it's not perfect as my sewing skills are much lacking...maybe we can get someone to teach an ami class especially the sewing aspects!!

Good morning everyone. I haven't been around much......very busy. I would like for you to meet Wyatt William born yesterday at 12:14 7lbs 7ozs 20ins

[ATTACH]28352[/ATTACH]

Have a great day!

awwwwww what a cutie.....

Archived