Pattern Link Added: A Stash busting Big Foot Shawl I Made using Original Pattern by Chichiwawa

moomooo

Hello my friends:

Here is a stash bushting triangular shawl Called Big Foot I made from a pattern from one of our talented ladies here....

Please Note that the pattern is a original by our very own member

Chichiwawa...

Here is the link to the pattern:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=98059&highlight=bigfoot+shawl

I crocheted it with double strand yarn and a N or P Hook....

I did it a while back just to to taking the photo...

enjoy

post-6956-13589750504_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897505045_thumb.jpg

You have been one busy bee with this, the stash busting bags or totes, and the tank covers! It takes me longer to decide what and how to make something than it does you to whip something out. You did another great job.

Looks great!! I'm with "CrazieBunny"--I want one of your clocks too!!:lol You'd think with all my kids grown and gone and just a cat(that sleeps all day) and a dh that is at work during the day teaching, that I would find all kinds of time to sit and crochet/knit--I can't seem to find it!! :think :think

Ladies ladies ladies:

You are all just too cute for words... My clock begins after 11 at night when hubby goes to sleep and my dog winds down and i sit and crochet while i watch tv i go to bed between 1 and 2 am and thats not every night cause if there is nothing on tv i rather go to bed than sit and watch nothing and crochet..

I dont crochet during the day at all.... just that wee hours of the night and i'm up before 8am....

Thak you though for all your kind words..

I will post the link to the pattern tomorrow

hugs

I LOVE that shawl!!! In fact, I love & make many shawls that I actually never wear. So I've decided to decorate with them eventually. I've done this in the past, but this time it will be more planned I hope.

I could just see this big beautiful one of yours hanging above my bed.... Ha, ha!

p.s. I just love the fringe! For this type of bohemian-looking shawl, fringe is just the ticket. I'll bet it took you ages to cut & attach it though.

Hello Ladies for all of you wanting the link to the pattern.

I have update the title of my post and also the name of the shawl pattern is BIG FOOT

it was designed by one of our members : Chichiwawa...

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=98059&highlight=bigfoot+shawl

Here is the link to her pattern... I did it just like hers only i did mine with scrap and odd balls of yarns and i added fringes to mine... i only used two colors for my fringes to bring out the shawl more...

I will for sure be making more of these shawls in other colors...

Thank you Chichiwawa if you see this post...

Archived