Jimbo Claus came to my house today.

A few days back in another thread here in the 'ville I posted that the one thing I wanted for Christmas was a Jimbo hook.:hook A couple days later I received a pm from Jimbo Claus asking for a mailing address. I sent an address and said I had been a very good girl this year. I checked Jimbo's blog and noticed besides an auction on several hooks he also was having a drawing for one of his hooks. This past Tuesday was the drawing but I did not win. That was okay with me.:yes I had had so much fun in receiving the pm asking for an address that I was not disappointed that I didn't win a Jimbo hook. Well imagine my surprise today when my husband comes in the house with the mail and there was a box just the right size to hold a Jimbo crochet hook in the mail.:eek The box was too small to hold baseball cards which my hubby buys off of ebay occasionally. So I asked him who the box was for. And when he said me I began to get really excited. I asked him if it came from Washington state and when he said it had I was really excited.:jumpyay:woo So in trying to act like a grownup 58 year old, which I am, and not like an excited child at Christmas, I very casually finished playing my computer game before opening the box. Boy is it a beaut too. It's a size K. The enclosed card said it was "a K for Kathy." It sure is fun to crochet with too.:crocheting This just made my Christmas extra special this year. Thanks Jimbo.

• 1 month later...

Archived