ladybug sweater

RoseRed

Some of you know that my Mom's Boston died last month. I promised her a fully trained furbaby. (Mom has no idea how to train a dog). I found this adorable chi mix. He spent his first 5 months living in a wooden rabbit cage in someones back yard. I just couldn't leave him there so he came home with me much to hubby's surprise.

He was here about a week and after having a bad day of peeing on the rug I decided I just had to make him something so cute to humiliate and punish him for being bad. Turns out that this sweater is so cute and he LOVES it.

post-10150-135897476616_thumb.jpg

post-10150-135897476606_thumb.jpg

:lol It's very cute!

I hope you are able to train him for your mother. It makes me so sad that people treat animals that way. I can't imagine treating my pets like that. My little baby-dog is such a wonderful friend. How can anybody disregard an animal like that? :cry

But your little ladybug sweater is adorable! I'm sure he'll come around with some love, attention, and guidance. :hug

First of all, bless you, bless you, for rescuing that adorable little guy, Rose Red! :hug -Best wishes in showing him how to be the best little pup he can be, now that he has room to grow and glow. Your Mom is sure to end up with a great little companion.

Your ladybug sweater is so adorable and looks so comfy and warm, just the kind of pampering the little one needs. Thank you for sharing...and most of all for caring....

Thanx so much guys. He's certainly a snuggler and he has such a great and happy personality. It's gonna be really hard to hand him over.

I didn't follow a pattern for the sweater. I thought the idea of it was really cute but didn't really like the way it came out so I just made my own. I'm not writing a pattern for it since it's not really mine - I consider it a derivitive work.

I think the cutest thing of all about Bailey is that he sleeps on his back with his feet sticking up!

OMG! How absolutely adorable is that?! I mean the sweater AND the dog! Looks like he already has you wrapped around his little paw.....he's not embarassed at all about wearing that sweater! haha

• 4 weeks later...

RoseRed you have won my heart over and you saved that cute feller...

I think its so cute that you made him that lady bug sweater too.

I kow he will be loved and he will give lots of love back...

What would we do with out our furbabies.....

God will bless you for taking this furbaby out of a horrible living situation and giving him a new life.

I love the little sweater you made him..... I'm sure he loves anything he gets.... it's more than he had before. I heard it is cold in FL, so I'll bet he loves being warm.

I am sure he will be easily trained not to pee all over. He just didn't know any better. Considering his past living conditions how could he know better?

Love the pics..... post more!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

RoseRed, so wonderful of you to rescue that cute little doggie. Patience and lots of treats work when potty training (finally got my puppy potty trained). The sweater is beautiful and it look so warm. I hope Bailey is doing better now. I can just picture him sleeping with his feet in the air.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Bailey is cute and looks stunning in the sweater! Neat way of dressing the little guy!

Hey and I have a cute white Coton de Tulear who also sleeps on his back with his feet in the air! And he also used to pee where he was not supposed to. I cured that with a mix of 5 drops of citronella oil in a pint of warm water ... spray it where he "did" and he will not like that and won't go there again. And it smells nice in the house!

:crocheting:hook

Archived