Tote for my niece that is expecting a baby boy.

SlowCrocheter

Thank you. It is not near as nice as the ones tampa doll makes but still turned out great. Wonder what I did different? Maybe it is the type of yarn?

I think it looks great and isn't it so easy to make?

Love the amount of room that is in it.

Love the colors you used. Great tote.:hook

Did you use the reverse sc around the tote? After you make a couple of these, you can knock them out in a week.:rofl

Did you use the reverse sc around the tote? After you make a couple of these, you can knock them out in a week.:rofl

No I didn't. I well be sure to next time.:hook

Thank you you everyone for the great complements.

Been feeling a little low lately and like everything I touch is going wrong. What a great pick me up to finish a project and have every one love it.:manyheart

No I didn't. I well be sure to next time.:hook

Thank you you everyone for the great complements.

Been feeling a little low lately and like everything I touch is going wrong. What a great pick me up to finish a project and have every one love it.:manyheart

You can always count on us for a pick me up.:hug

Hey whenever I am feeling low or a pattern is not going right, I pull out this pattern and feel much better when it is done.

This is a great pick me up.:hook

I did start it and did all but put it together within a few days. But I hate sewing stuff together and I still didn't get the pocket centered. But wanted it done so did it just as it is.

The dang pocket looked right when I pined it on but then it was just a little off when I got it sewed on. lol Silly thing.

Archived