September Charity Blitz 9/17 - 9/22

nicolep

Our all charity weekend will begin 9/17 and run through 9/22. As in previous months, any charity item will count.

Please join us in making this weekend a huge success! Let me know if you have any questions.

Some extra info about the weekend -

Any handmade crochet item that will be donated to charity counts. During the weekend, we post our successes (and any discouraging events that occassionally pop up) and motivate each other to keep on hooking! At the end of the weekend, the host (nicolep) will ask that totals be posted. The host will tally everything up and let everyone know the impact for that month. We can definitely get a lot accomplished in four days!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will do what I can for the weekend. I may be out of town or coming home but I expect that I can get a lot crocheted on the train ride. I guess hats and scarves will be my best bet at this point.

If I am home for those days, I want to make another lapghan. I like them so much and I feel like I have something at the end of the time.

Thanks Nicole. I will take a couple of turns once again unless we have someone else who wants the honour. :cheer

I'll be making mittens again this month......last month I did make them I just did not post the totals :blush:( ......I will try to do better than I did last month (I did 5 pair)

Can't do it this weekend. Getting the house ready to get new windows. So all the rooms have to have the furniture moved, etc. No time to crochet.

But we really need new windows. No more drafts for us!

Maybe in October I can do the Charity Blitz again.

:manyheart

Archived