September Charity Blitz 9/17 - 9/22

nicolep

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to post now because I won't get any more done today anyway.

I made

.1 hat

.6 -6" squares.

baby sweater

This was a deadbeat debacle for reasons I will never be able to understand :think

EDIT to add The sweater is together but not finished. :sigh I put 2 rows of the CB on the edge of the sweater so I am calling it done.

Just a little pre-planning for Oct and Nov. We want to avoid my Thanksgiving in Oct and yours in Nov. I have set the dates as

Oct 15th - 20th

Nov 12th - 17th

I'll try to remember to post early so you can plan your yarn and time management :wlol

I am crocheting like mad trying to finish a baby blanket so I will have something to show for this weekend. I have about 18 rows left til I run out of yarn. The pattern and size I have been using makes a nice 2 skein blanket.

After this I will probably sit out until after Christmas. I say that now, but we will see. I have so many ideas for Christmas projects that I know I am being totally unrealistic. However, maybe after Christmas when things return to normal I will try hosting one of the Charity weekends. Keep me in mind for Jan or Feb.

Here is the rr I worked on like mad, but didn't quite finish. I'm finished for the night. So I have completed 3/4 of a RR for the prayer blanket challenge.

Thanks for hosting again Nicole!:clap

Jamie

Nice and bright:clap

Jessie, I like yours, too:clap

:P Between life and work :( I managed to get the following done:

1 scarf

3 Preemie hats

3 Preemie ghans

:cheer:yay:cheer:yay

Thanks for hosting this round :hugNicole:hug, looking forward :hookto the next two with the :yes Darski :hook....

Sorry it took me so long! I checked over the posts. I hope I didn't miss anything or miscount. Here are the totals for September -

Afghans/Lapghans/Peemieghans: 12 & 1/2 (two 3/4 equal 1 1/2, right?)

Scarves: 10

Booties: 2

Mittens: 1

Squares/Rectangles (All sizes): 33

Hats (All sizes): 13

Baby Sweater: 1

Prayer Shawls: 2

Butterfly: 1

Amazing work everyone! Thanks for having me as a host and thanks to Darski for taking the next two months.

Thank you Nicole and to all for adding to our numbers. I do enjoy these charity events even when they fight me all the way.

One thought... I will host for OCT and Nov but I am wondering if we might want to skip Dec and start again in Jan. Dec tends to be a busy month for most people,

It will be up to y'all - just thinking :think

Archived