I dont know where to begin, thank you all so much

Yea JoBug!! I'm thinkin we otta start calling you Timex... you take a likkin but keep on tickin! You're a very special lady.... and I'm glad you're a Timex!

Jimbo

JoBug, I'm glad your home. It's wonderful that your son is able to help take care of you. Be sure and follow the doctors orders and rest. Prayers will continue for you.

Yahoooooo!!!!!! JoBug is back. Take care and follow the doctor's orders. Just rest, rest, and rest. But we will let you dream of the things you will make with all of your pretty yarn. As always will keep you in my prayers.

:hug:manyheart Bless YOU dear friend ~ YOU are AMAZING and YOU are LOVED!!!!:manyheart:hug

Please rest and heal ~ so glad things are looking up a bit and that you have someone with you - that is a blessing...

Bless you JoBug. Take your doctors advice - REST, REST, REST. I was in the hospital & home recuperating last Nov/Dec so I know from personal experience that it's frustrating to lay back & do nothing (especially crochet - lol) But rest, your body needs to heal. You have wonderful men in your life looking after you. The housework may not be done the way you would do it but so what. You're more important than it is. So curl up with a book, do a crosswork puzzle, whatever so that you can fall asleep with it in your lap. Hugs to you and your family. Feel better soon.

Thank you al so much!!!! I am resting, it is funny I am toired alot so that makes it easy to rest I guess, the meds too are somnething else to get used to, so forgive my typing, I am trying..lol..

I love you all so much!! Thank you for your kinds words, cards, letters, and YARN!!! It is amazing here, I just cant say thank you enough.

I am going to staert a round ripple ghan tommorow, I am going to have Jessie, sons g/f help me pick out the cvolors, she is going to school for a nurse practitioner and has only one sememsrter left to go and then she can take her exam. So it is wondersdful to have her here to help me too, she is a wonderful person my son Trevor picked out a terrific one there!! it IS strange having men do the houseworks!! Hahaha but good for them maybe..hahahaha

I love you all!!

JoAnn

Archived