Widowed

I know I dont post much here in this forum but I am a member just a silent member. I just wanted to let you all know that my husband passes a way in March of cancer. It had spread all trough his body. He went quick and quietly. And I miss him so much.

I play here on my computer and try and crochet but some days he just comes sneaking into my thoughts and it makes for a hard day.

Mary Ann:cry Jack was 72 We were married for 40 years

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lost my husband on Thanksgiving Day of 2003, I just want you to know that you are not alone here. I will keep you in my thoughts, and just take one day at a time.......

I extend to you my deepest sympathies, Mary Ann. Along with others from this caring community, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and wish you continued strength as you find your way through these rough waters. May peace be with you.

When I read your post I felt sad for you, please know that you are in my prayers and I am sending you hugs. I'm so sorry for your loss and it is my hope that in time your feeling of loss will lighten.

Mary Ann, I am so sorry for your loss.

After all your years together, you must feel so alone.

Please do not be a stranger here. You will not find a

more loving, caring, generous group of individuals than

then ones who post in the Ville. I will be keeping you in

my thoughts and hope to see more of you. :hug

Sorry for your loss Mary Ann...

May God watch over you, and your memories comfort you, as Jack was blessed to be called to join Him. As others have mentioned, there are a lot of friends for you here at Crochetville, dear.

:hug

I'm so very sorry for your loss. My friend at work lost her 45 year old husband this year to cancer. He had been battling the disease since 6 weeks before they were to marry. She has been attending a bereavement support group and has found that to be helpful.

Keep coming back here to the 'Ville. Everyone here is wonderful.

So sorry to hear of your loss, Mary Ann. I will keep you in my prayers. Everyone here in Crochetville is real friendly and sympathic so just drop in any time you feel lonely or sad. We will listen. :hug :hug

I know I dont post much here in this forum but I am a member just a silent member. I just wanted to let you all know that my husband passes a way in March of cancer. It had spread all trough his body. He went quick and quietly. And I miss him so much.

I play here on my computer and try and crochet but some days he just comes sneaking into my thoughts and it makes for a hard day.

Mary Ann:cry Jack was 72 We were married for 40 years

I'm sorry for your loss, MaryAnn. I hope the days are getting easier for you. Being married for 40 years is quite an accomplishment nowadays! It is a testament to what a wonderful life you shared together, that you miss him so much. If you ever need another listening ear, just let me know!

-Lisa

Archived