*Squeee!* Glow in the Dark hooks!

Pardon my teenager-ish behavior there. *lol*

I've been coveting these hooks for a very long time, and finally broke down and bought them. They are Susan Bates SmartGlo glow in the dark hooks.

They don't use any batteries. You charge them for 5 - 10 minutes under any light source and they are supposed to glow for about 2 hours. I haven't timed them yet because they JUST came in the mail moments ago. I took this picture after just letting them sit out for about two minutes. They are so kewl! :hook

I took this picture after just letting them sit out for about two minutes.

post-798-135897427114_thumb.jpg

I've been coveting these hooks for a very long time, and finally broke down and bought them. They are Susan Bates SmartGlo glow in the dark hooks.

They don't use any batteries. You charge them for 5 - 10 minutes under any light source and they are supposed to glow for about 2 hours. I haven't timed them yet because they JUST came in the mail moments ago. I took this picture after just letting them sit out for about two minutes. They are so kewl! :hook

those are so cool...

Those are just so wild! I really want some but I'm out of work, so it will be a while. Thanks for sharing.

:manyheart

Maybe they'll be easier to find when they jump under the couch! Mine seem to do that all the time!

Have you used them yet? What do you think?

I want some so bad cuz they are so cool, but I keep having to remind myself that I normally hate plastic hooks, but then again, I love Susan Bates hooks. :goodorbad I keep going back to the Knitting Warehouse site and eyeing them.

Let us know how they work for you, k?

• 2 months later...
Those are just so wild! I really want some but I'm out of work, so it will be a while. Thanks for sharing.

:manyheart

Maybe they'll be easier to find when they jump under the couch! Mine seem to do that all the time!

would be a nice item to throw on your wishlist or swap list when u do swaps :):hook:hook

Archived