Paid!!!

I got my check in the mail today for Loopi!! He is officially the property of Creative Partners (Rita Weiss & Jean Leinhauser). I'm $100 richer and off to Michaels with it! :cheer

WOW! YAY YOU!

That's so cool, and well deserving! Congrats! We'll be anxiously awaiting pictures of what you buy with your Loopi money!:yay

I haven't gone shopping yet but I did donate $25 of it to Crochetville. I never thought about the cost of keeping this place and that Donna basically pays for it all. I'm not sure if I should do this and I'm sure if Donna doesn't want me to, she'll remove this posting :devil , but if anyone wants to help Donna with the cost of Crochetville, they can donate thru Paypal Donate to Crochetville

Oh, wow! I thanked you earlier today for your donation, Cheryl, but I wanted to say I am so honored that it came from your first pattern sale! :nworthy Thank you! :hug

Go Cheryll!!

WOW!! A publisher among us! Congratulations!!!!!!!

Oh, yes, quite a few! Several have been published on Crochet Me, the online mag, fran just posted some neat filet things a magazine published, and klouised has announced an upcoming pattern leaflet I'm just dying to see (as it is thread clothing)!

cheryl thats sooooo awesome. bet your doing the :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance , i know i would be. i was wondering, do you get to have royaltys too if they reprint your pattern more than once. and whata kind and generous thing to do, . this place is inhabited by some very special people like you:hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

cheryl thats sooooo awesome. bet your doing the :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance , i know i would be. i was wondering, do you get to have royaltys too if they reprint your pattern more than once. and whata kind and generous thing to do, . this place is inhabited by some very special people like you:hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

No, I don't get royalties. It's a one-time payment. I requested a copy of the book when it comes out but forgot all about asking about it.

Archived