Some good clean fun?!

Rush rush rush... Just a quick note:

LeeAnn, thanks for the hugs. Have an awesome day.

Joanne, Happy TGIF

Marisa, safe and fun trip to you.

Stacy, what type of ami, and will we see pics?

Mary, are the grandkids there yet?

Colleen, LeaAnne, Sarah, and Elizabeth, I hope you are all healthy, and doing well! :hug

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI All!

I'm back!

Joanne-TGIF! I bet you are already home? Relaxing hopefully!

Marisa-safe travels my friend! Hope that you made it Pitt safely and are having a fantastic time!

Beth-pizza tonight? How was your day? Any more public appearances?

Stacy-what's the juice? hope you had a great day!

I did it! Whew! I have been working extremely hard, I think my poor wee little brain is frazzled. :lol Here's the link

http://LeeAnnsHeavenScents.etsy.com

Please let me know what you all think, this would not have been possible without all of your encouragement and support.:hug:hug:hug:hug

going to sit and veg, I have tons more to add in...jar candles, easter baskets, small baskets, individual soaps, more candles....list goes on and on.

BBL! extra hugs n squisheeeeeessss!

Hi all,

Hope all on the west coast are ok.

LeeAnn- I love your Etsy shop and lots of luck with it!

Beth- Is tonight pizza night? I had pizza for lunch today and it was yummy

Mary- Enjoy your DD and GK's

Colleen, Stacy, Marisa, Elizabeth, LeaAnne, Sarah- Hugs to you all

Good morning!

Time to rise and shine and let the cleaning begin!:lol It's Saturday and I'm off and I want to get the cleaning out of the way so I can enjoy the rest of the weekend!!!

We are going out tonight to celebrate my middle DD's birthday which was yesterday- She mentioned a place she wants to try- so we'll meet up there- it's about 45 minutes away from me, but only about 20 min from where she lives. Youngest DD will be coming with us and unfortunately my SIL has to work so he can't join us. I can't believe that my middle DD is now a year shy of 30! Where do the years go?????

I'm almost finished with the baby blanket- have about 3 more rows to do, and ran out of yarn last night. I have to go check out my stash and hope I have one more skein of Little Boy Blue. If not, I'll have to print out a coupon and buy one more. Then all I have to do is weave in ends and add a border.

Hope you all have a happy day- and continued prayers for all affected by the devastating earthquake and tsunami.

:hug:hug:hug

Well, I checked my stash- and there is no more Little Boy Blue yarn!:( I can't believe I have to go yarn shopping!:devil So I've printed off my 40% off coupon, and will be heading out to ACM in a bit- just a little more cleaning to do, then shower and out the door!!!

Have a good day!

Good Morning!

Joanne-you are on the ball! I haven't taken a shower, but I have been playing with soap...:devil I'm headed to the tub in just a few, wanted to check in with all of you first. Bummer that you did not have your Little Boy Blue yarn, but smart to print out a coupon. I love coupons!

Beth-thank you again for your Etsy order. I really am so thankful. :hug I am glad that your sister loved her package. I am having such a blast with this whole Etsy and soap/candle making.

best get my tush in gear. Talk to you all soon!

hugs n squishes!

Hello all.

Sorry I haven't been on much. I'm :sick with a cold -- nothing serious, but I feel :yuck.

Joanne, I hope you are having a wonderful, relaxing, enjoyable weekend.

LeeAnn, Thank you for a birthday gift that will really lift my sister's spirits. She's turning 50 this year, and it's hitting her hard.

Mary, Colleen, LeaAnne, Stacy, Sarah, Marisa, and Elizabeth, I hope you are all having a great weekend! Take care of yourselves, and crochet like the wind!

had a great time with my DD's tonight celebrating middle Dd's birthday!! Since SIL was working and DD's BF was mentoring a high-schooler tonight, it was just us girls and we had a great time.

I did get my yarn at ACM and Michael's (stopped at each store and got a skein at each of them with a 40% off coupons). Also grabbed some Cotton Ease that was on clearance at Michale's and vanna's sapphire and espresso since they were also on clearance.

Beth- Hope you feel better quick1

Thinking of all of you and Ill see you in the AM!

Remember- spring ahead!!! (clocks that is- LOL)

Morning- rise and shine!!!

Come out, come out wherever you are!!!!

The sun is shining, the birds are singing and it is going to be a glorious day! I feel like spring is right around the corner!!!!

Going to have another cup of joe and then head outside to clean out the flower bed in the front.

Have a wonderful day!!!:hug

My kids are celebrating! The husband is ecstatic!!! There is Joy in the Jordan House!!!! I lost my voice.

I hope you are all having a great day. Mine will be spent quietly. Unfortunately, no matter how bad I feel, and I feel :sick, the grocery store awaits.

Have a great one!:hug

Morning, friends!

I miss coffee. :( Just had to get that out of the way.

Beth, hope you feel better! I had a good chuckle at your post, also. I'm sure my family would celebrate if I lost my voice, also, but can you believe I never have? Ever! Good luck with your grocery shopping- its never fun to go anywhere when your sick. :hug:hug:hug

Joanne, :cheer for fun times with your dds!

Leeann, your Etsy shop looks wonderful!! I love the way your display the baskets- so creative. :manyheart

Mary. I'd say that's a good estimate of how you crochet, too. :lol Glad to see all is well in God's country.

I am worn out. :yawn Isabella's game was at 8 a.m. yesterday, and afterward, we took the girls to Knott's Berry Farm for Mia's (early) birthday gift. We didn't get home until 9:30 at night! But the girls had a great time. They were so excited to go back.

Well, besties...I suppose I should go do some studying. Midterms are in 2 weeks. :eek Love and hugs!! :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Hi all

We went to the mall and dh ended up getting us each a new phone. So I now have an iPhone. I'm synching my iTunes library now.

Getting ready to go sit and crochet.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!!!

That is awesome!! :manyheart Enjoy your new phone.

I did some grocery shopping and worked on an outline for my soc. paper, so I feel accomplished today. :lol Now going to make myself some lunch and then make blueberry muffins. Afterward I would like to crochet. :think We'll see how that works. And no, you won't be able to see a pic of what I'm working on- it's for the ami swap. :wink But after I send out the package I will post a :photo.

Good Evening all!

Beth-I hope that you feel better. I was thinking of you and hoping that your voice comes back. :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Stacy-your Saturday sounded fun! I love being out and about!

Joanne-glad that you had a fantastic time with your dd's and yarn shopping:c9:c9

Mary-you do crochet like the wind! I am going to motivate myself and get crackin on my nephews ghan.

Not much going on here, working on the Etsy shop...added a few more goodies. I thank you all for a taking a looksie. Going to :crocheting

hugs n squishes!

LeeAnn- nice additions to your Etsy shop!!!

Stacy- I would miss coffee terribly!!! Sounds like you had a good weekend between Knotts Berry Farm grocery shopping, working on your soc paper, being a mom and even hooking for a swap!!! You rock!!

Off to read for a bit---I'll see you in the morning!

Good morning

Beth- How's your voice (or lack thereof?) We also went grocery shopping yesterday- can't believe how the prices have climbed! Crazy- wish my salary rose as quickly as everything else! I feel like I make less money than 5 years ago even though I'm technically making more! Just doesn't go as far anymore!!!

LeeAnn- What is on your hook? I'm on the border of my baby ghan (finally) --this blanket is more of a toddler size and I've still got the ends to weave in, but then it will be done. I do want to start the baseball one, but will work on the other one I'm making for stepdaughter's baby. (the hooded blanket from the Pound of Love label) I may leave off the hood- I'll decide when I get to that part!

Marisa- Did you have a good time in Pitt? Were you able to check out any places for your office? Have a good day at work.

Colleen- Thinking about you- how's the WW going? I'm hoping that I maintained- get weighed in tomorrow- and I've been trying to do a little more walking now that the weather is cooperating. DD loved her shrug and I think I want to make one for DD in Boston to bring with me when I visit. Guess I'd better get hopping on that too!

Stacy- Have a good day at class today! And I am missing my Joe's Dark coffee. I can't justify the trip to TJ's with the price of gas until I need a bunch of things from there - it's about 35 miles round trip and my local supermarket is about a mile away. I really wish they would build one around here!!!

LeaAnne- How's things at ACM? And with your chickens? Missing your posts, but know how busy you must be!

Mary- Hope you are enjoying your time with the Grandkids and DD!! What sweater pattern do you use (if you can share) and most importantly, how difficult are they to make?

Sarah- Did you start your second embroidery kit? How's Keith doing?

Elizabeth- We're all wondering how you are doing--did you welcome your new bundle of joy?

Off to get ready for Paradise. Make it a good day!!

Good morning,

I'm a pony!!!! (A little hoarse.)

I hope you are all well. Welcome back to Monday. Seems like there's one of those every time I turn around.

Take care! :hug

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Good morning,

I'm a pony!!!! (A little hoarse.)

I hope you are all well. Welcome back to Monday. Seems like there's one of those every time I turn around.

Take care! :hug

:lol :lol :lol

Beth, I am amazed that you are still so chipper while being sick.

Afternoon all!

How is everyone on this sunny Monday?

Joanne-how was work in paradise? the ghan that I am making is similar to a ripple pattern. It is actually a wrap pattern but I love it so much that I thought it would make a perfect ghan. I am enclosing a pic for you to take a looksie. I love love love the pattern from Pound of Love, I have made about 10 ghans with that pattern, works up super fast.

Beth-did you get your voice back? Can you drink warm tea? that seems to help me quite a bit.

Stacy-you had a super busy weekend. Do you feel refreshed for the week?

Today I have been Spring Cleaning..:eek:eek washed the blinds and windows in my room and washed the linen, laundry and tidied up..whew! I feel tired, but glad that I can cross that off my list.

the kiddos are both sick. They went to school, but Celine has a headache and Cristopher has a runny nose, sore throat and congestion. I put them both to bed, one with hot tea the other with iced water. Hope they feel better soon.

going to get some hook time in before starting dinner. Talk to you soon!

hugs n squishes!

post-33271-135897638862_thumb.jpg

Archived