Some good clean fun?!

I am so amazed by everyone finishing the shrugs so quickly! :nworthy WTG!

Colleen, your mommy/dd day sounds so nice. :manyheart Hope your little angel is feeling better already.

Marisa, glad to hear your day was uneventful. We all need them from time to time. Did you hide out in your office again?

Joanne, I hope eating helped your headache. 11 more days to go! :cheer:cheer:cheer (I can't believe this will be the last 12-day countdown! :eek) You can do it!

Beth, Sarah, Elizabeth, Mary, Leeann, LeaAnne, Vicki, Shannon, and Scooby (wherever you last 3 are!)- love and hugs!! :hug:hug:hug

Guess what?! Eva actually danced today! :faint:manyheart And she says she wants to go back next week. Now we just need to find her shoes. :think

Mia has been asleep since about 4, according to dh. Her breathing is even (no coughing today!) and she is fever-free! :yay

I made up a full pot of coffee, so I can stay up to finish my minion fella. I've been going to sleep at 8 lately- I'm sure it's just my schedule catching up with me, but it drives dh insane that I go to sleep so early. I guess it's because we hardly see each other during the week. :think He looks forward to telling me about his classes when he comes home at 10:30. :yawn

Well, I'm going to scoot for the night. :ghug Catch ya in the morning!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning all~

LeeAnn- Can't wait to see your shams!

Colleen- Don't forget to take a pic of the shrug!!! I'm so glad that you picked up a hook and liked it.:yes I'm going to make one for me too when I finish DD's!

Stacy- That's great about Eva and dancing!!!! :clapAnd I'm happy to hear that Mia is fever free! The minion is going to be so cute I'm sure and can't wait to see a pic!

Beth- You are our most famous 'bestie'!!! Just don't let the fame get to your head-:lol:lol:lol- (as if THAT would ever happen) Can't wait to see the valentine yarn afghan when it's done. Gotta love large grannies!

I didn't do a stitch of anything last night - and I had cereal for dinner- DH had eaten leftovers. It did help with the headache having something to eat.

Off to get ready for another day in paradise- and hopefully I'll be home at a decent hour and will be able to finish the shrug tonight!!!

:hug:hug:hug:hug to ALL

Is there a "pout" smiley? I was typing away, my finger strayed, and my post went bye-bye.

Joanne, you made it through the long day. Today should be a breeze, then you can finish your shrug, and start the one for you. What color are you using for your dd? What color will you use for yours?

Stacy, I hope Mia is feeling better. And hooray for Eva dancing!!! I am SO happy that my dd dances. if you can't find shoes, let me know. I can put you in touch with many different on-line dancewear places.

LeaAnn, congrats on finishing the shams AND cleaning the oven.... :think You're supposed to clean ovens? (Only kidding.) That's a job that is nice when it's finished.

Marisa, Seafood here is a lot different from what I grew up with in Ohio. I can't eat a lot of the commercially prepared stuff, since they like to bread it and fry it, but I sure do like some scallops sauteed in butter with a little garlic.... And Shrimp boy's shrimp wrapped in bacon-- he says he'll grill it next time. :drool

Colleen, I hope your dd feels better now. It sounds like your day with her was heavenly. You finished that shrug so fast. I love self striping yarn. What colors?

Mary, LeaAnne, Elizabeth, Sarah, Vicki, Shannon, and Scooby, I hope you are all doing well, and having a good week.

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Today would be a PJ day, except I have to go to work in the afternoon. I woke up super early again today -- my sinuses are driving me nuts! It's a good day to work on a super granny.

Beth -:whew Glad to see you back here today. I was afraid we would lose you to the fame :lol I love shrimp. If I'm ever in Hampton can we go out for some seafood?

Joanne - Take care of yourself!!!! You need to eat regularly and healthy when you are working long hours. I hope you get some good eats today. :hug Don't forget your vitamin!!!

Stacy - I've been going to bed early lately too. Last night it was 9:20. :shrug I was tired. That's nice that DH wants to share when he gets home though :yes

Marisa - How was your evening with the DVR? We love ours.

LeeAnn - Can't wait to see the shams. WTG cleaning the oven. I did that once when we were first married and burned a hole in the floor with the cleaner :blush I haven't been "allowed" to do it since. Shucks :devil

My DD is feeling much better today. :clap:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug Here's a daily dose of hugs for all who want one.

Good morning ladies :coffee

Sitting here checking in while enjoying my coffee before my workout :lol I find it keeps me going :lol Well, it turns out I sat right here at the computer ALL night and never watched any tv, nor did any crocheting. I haven't crocheted since saturday actually, but never fear, there's a sixers game tonight so I will surely be working on the 9 patch baby blanket :yes I also have not started my sweater yet :( I was hoping to start it sunday after coming back from my parents, but it was late and just wasn't in the cards :no

LeeAnn -WTG with the cleaning and making your shams and pillow...pics? :devil I absolutely love my dvr and is probably something I would not be able to live without at this point :think

Stacy - Every monday I go through the files of every active patient and use post-its to mark them for anything they need...whether it be information or an appt somewhere else, if they've missed any days (then Mary has to call them to check in) or just anything at all, which usually takes a while esp depending on how many different things I'm checking. Yesterday I did the 'express' version and was done in 3 hours!!!! :eek So, I was in my office during that time, but not necessarily hiding :lol May I suggest trying to take a short cat nap at 8-8:30 instead of going to bed :think Lay down for 20 minutes and then get back up. Beyond 20 minutes is when the REM cycle starts and you'll be more groggy is you remain sleeping into that stage rather than a couple minutes of rest up until that point. Worth a shot to try & see if it works for you. DH would be sooo excited if you were just waiting to hear about his day :lol

Joanne - I can't wait to see pics of your shrug :bounce And you're already planning another :clap

Beth - I feel the same way about seafood. Most of the time I cook my own and I usually bake it. Once in a blue moon I'll acutally get hungry for a piece of fried fish, but that is VERY rare.

Colleen - We should plan a meet up at Beth's and have a seafood dinner outting :think I never made it to hang out with my dvr last night :(

Good Morning friends!

Joanne-good energy headed your way for a blissful, early release day!:yes

Beth-that happens to me too, type a long post and poof! it's gone!:) I love seafood, can I come too? My family does not like it, so I do without but yummy!

Marisa-you are so wonderful with your patients, taking the time every Monday to make sure that they are getting their needs met. :D

Colleen-glad to hear that your dd is feeling better. I am liking ww. I am amazed that I do not feel hungry-I hate feeling deprived. I had a giggle at your oven cleaning experience. :lol:lol my dh cleaned the dreadful oven last night...it was a horrible chore!

Happy to say that today is going to be a chill day for me. I am going to tidy up the kitchen then plan dinner.

I am enclosing a pic of the shams and small pillow. I had a tiny bit of left over fabric, dd said, "make a pillow".

Tada!

hugs n squishes!

post-33271-135897634037_thumb.jpg

post-33271-135897634041_thumb.jpg

Hey everyone! I have been kind of busy since Sunday so no time to get on here and see how everyone has been doing.

Sunday crocheting didn't really work out since my brother came over to my mothers too with 5 pizzas and a movie. Despicible (SP) Me. Really enjoyed it and glad I know what a minion is now lol. They are soooo cute!

Only got to work on my babyghan for about 30 mins. but I did finish it last night! Need to wash and press it to get it to lay flat and then will show pics.

I had a good time last night. Went over to stay with my grandmothers and my aunt and mother came over later too. Should have seen us. We were all sitting around working on babyghans and talking up a storm. Love it when we get to do that.

Coleen- setting eggs means you either put them under a hen that wants to hatch eggs or in my case put them in an incubator to hatch. At that point you get your temps. regulated and start the countdown for the hatch. Right now it is really boring. Just check temps every few hours and wait. It takes 21 days to hatch from the day you set them.

LeeAnn- Awesome blanket!! Love the colors and pattern. The flowers are something I have not learned how to do yet. Sooooo pretty!!

Joanne- I tried to see pattern for the shrug but Lion Brand site wants me to sign up and too lazy to do that right now lol. What is a shrug anyway?

Beth- It was cool to see you on TV! Now I know a famous person! lol. I have never been on the news but my car was back in 96 when it was in a 6 car pileup from snow and ice. Couldn't see anything for all the snow falling though.

As far as candeling eggs to determine the sex, I have never heard that that was possible. Wish it worked that way. Could weed out some of the roos.

Stacy- I NEED to see pics. of your minions when you get finished! Need a cuteness fix lol.

Hope everyone has a good rest of the day and gets lots of time to do some crocheting!

Hi Ladies

Iam home after a looooooooong day of shopping. Iam just checking a few things on here and then Iam off to crochet.

Beth I think it was you who asked about my stach? DD went for me on the weekend and is coming up here for a week in 2 weeks. She didn't get me too much, just 8LBS I will take a pic just for you.

LeaAnne I love the afghan you made and the pillows.

I hope everyone else is doing great

Oh Joanne........ congrats on the baby boy Grandson. When is your DD due?

Talk to you later

Lots of Love

:hug:manyheart

Quick stop in before I get dinner- and I do want to eat healthy since I lost another 1.8 lbs!!! Yay me!!! Total of almost 10 lbs lost!!!! I think that I'm going to stay at this weight and try to maintain it. I feel good and this way if I maintain it, I'll get lifetime membership in WW. My weight is in the "healthy range" and BMI is good!! I'm really happy about that.

LeeAnn- your shams and pillow came out so nice. The bed looks great all dressed up in it's new finery!!!

Colleen- Glad to see you posting! Happy that DD is feeling better. I DID take my vitamin - I take one very day!!!

Mary- My DD is due Aug 3- I can't wait!!

Elizabeth A shrug is kind of a short wrap with sleeves. I can't wait to see the babyghan!

Stacy- Marisa is right about 20 min cat naps- they do wonders! And more than that and you feel worse than if you didn't take a nap

Marisa- Hope your day went well and that you have fun at the Sixers game tonight.

Beth- I 'm using Rococo (homespun) - it's a beige/tan/white mix. Not sure what color I'm going to do for me. Hope you had a good day- and I love shrimp sauteed with garlic. YUM

Well, off to get dinner and eat something other than cereal tonight!!

Have a good evening one and all!

Good evening!

Joanne-Way to go on losing weight!!!! I am soo happy for you. :hug I like WW and am really enjoying it. The fresh fruit and veggies make me feel really good. Hope you get some hook time in.

Elizabeth-can't wait to see your ghan! Are you excited to finish it?

today was a great day! I am so glad that I am able to enjoy being home. Didn't do any crafting, I am taking a teeny tiny break. My hands and wrists are starting to hurt quite a bit.

going to read a Carol Higgins Clark book that my sister gave me.

Hugs n squishes!

:hi everyone! My day was :c9 I took DD out to lunch and then we went bowling. It was DD's first time bowling (and my first time in probably 12 years). It was lots of fun! I wore my shrug today. It is very cozy. And I'm still reading away at Jane Eyre. I hope to see the movie when it comes out.

Oh...big news!!! There is a sign up near a big shopping area here in town that is still being development that reads "Michaels coming soon" :clap:yay:clap:yay:elle I am so excited!

LeeAnn - Great job on the shams and pillow. You are one talented lady!

Mary - nice to "see" you. How exciting that you have 8 lbs coming your way!

Elizabeth - Thanks for the chicken lesson. Good luck!

:hi to everyone else! Have a great evening!

Coming up for air. Got sucked into the embroidery kit. Then doing dishes. Then got sucked back into the embroidery again. Forgot to eat dinner I got so focused on that and watching NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles. Oops. I forgot how soothing embroidery is (well except for the finger pricks LOL). I'm about halfway done with the first picture in the kit.

Colleen - YAY for a fun day with DD and a Michaels coming in nearby. =0)

LeeAnn - the pillow shams and pillow turned out beautifully.

Joanne - congrats on the weight loss.

Elizabeth - YAY For finishing the afghan for the baby. Can't wait to see pictures of it.

Beth - I hate it when the posts go bye bye too. I do it quite often too.

Mary - Hope you have a nice evening relaxing from long day of shopping.

Hugs to everyone. Doug has tomorrow off for a State Holiday so I get to have a day out to myself. Have yet to decide where I'm going and what I'm doing.

Good morning!

Colleen-:yay for getting a Michael's!!! You are going to love it!!! Sounds like you and DD had a very fun day- I enjoy bowling and think that maybe I'll talk DH to going soon.

Sarah- I :lol about the "getting sucked in to the embroidery". It sure sounds like you are enjoying it!!! Can't wait to see it when it's finished! Enjoy your "day off" today whatever it is that you decide to do!!!

Marisa- How was the Sixer's game and did you get any :crocheting done?

Beth-Is today a PJ day?:lol I sometimes wish every day could be a pj day:lol Today, however is not one of them for me.:( It's a get up and get ready for paradise day:lol

Mary- You must be getting very excited that DD and GK will be coming soon! I'm looking forward to the yarn pic!

LeeAnn- How is the book? I don't have time to read as much as I'd like to- choices to be made- hook or nook? Often the hook wins out, and I read my nook before bed- which usually isn't very many pages until the old eyes start closing!

Stacy- How is Mia doing? Eva the ballerina- has a nice ring to it! I'm really glad that all 3 of my DD's took dance, especially ballet! It teaches you lots of things not just how to dance. It helps with balance, grace, discipline...and is beautiful as well. Ballet is the foundation for all other types of dance IMO. Even my middle DD who was a competitive gymnast, was required to take ballet as part of her gymnastics training. I just love to hear when kids are involved in activities- whether it be dance, learning to play a musical instrument, sports! Anything other than being a video gamer/couch potatoe!

Elizabeth- I know you mentioned it but when is the little darling due? Isn't it soon? My brain is still a little caffeine deprived at the moment!

LeaAnne- Hope you are not drowning in flowers at ACM! How's life and the chickens?

I opted to work on the baby blanket last evening while watching Biggest Loser (my motivation to keep on track) since I don't have to follow a pattern- I'm hoping to finish the shrug tonight- we'll see how I feel when I get home!

Have a good day!

Hello and good morning! :morcoffee

Joanne, I wish I could have a PJ day today -- gotta run to a store before I tutor, then I work in the evening, so I've got to get up and moving. Tell me about the baby blanket -- what color? Is it for your grandson?

Sarah, you are FLYING through that embroidery project! I hope it continutes to go so well for you. Will you post pics when you are done?

Colleen, hooray for a great day with your dd!!! It sounds like a slice of heaven. And hooray for a new Michael's! I need to work through the stash I have accumulated, so I can justify getting more yarn, so I can go to the Michaels in the next town.

LeeAnn, Was the book any good? Here I am, assuming you finished it. It must seem light compared to the Harry Potter books... Are your hands and wrists feeling any better?

Mary, 8 pounds sounds like a lot, but I'm going through 5 pounds of yarn in a couple of weeks, so I know it's not really that much. Particularly not for you!

Elizabeth, I loved that movie! I am glad you had a good time with your family.

Marisa, did you get much crocheting done at the game?

Stacy, are your classes keeping you busy?

LeaAnne, is work keeping you busy?

Today, I need to run to the grocery store, I tutor, I work at the ballet studio, and that's all! I am working on my giant granny, and just loving it. It's getting too big to take to work, though, takes up too much of the desk to just lay it down when somebody wants something.

Good Morning friends!

Joanne-good energy headed your way for a blissful, early release day!:yes

Beth-that happens to me too, type a long post and poof! it's gone!:) I love seafood, can I come too? My family does not like it, so I do without but yummy!

Marisa-you are so wonderful with your patients, taking the time every Monday to make sure that they are getting their needs met. :D

Colleen-glad to hear that your dd is feeling better. I am liking ww. I am amazed that I do not feel hungry-I hate feeling deprived. I had a giggle at your oven cleaning experience. :lol:lol my dh cleaned the dreadful oven last night...it was a horrible chore!

Happy to say that today is going to be a chill day for me. I am going to tidy up the kitchen then plan dinner.

I am enclosing a pic of the shams and small pillow. I had a tiny bit of left over fabric, dd said, "make a pillow".

Tada!

hugs n squishes!

Absolutely gorgeous :manyheart

And I'm lucky to have the other doc in the office to help out, otherwise, I wouldn't have the time to be as thorough :(

Good morning ladies :hi

I have to be quick because I'm getting into the realm of running late :eek My sixers lost last night and didn't even play well :( I did work on the baby blanket squares. Finished the 2nd and started the 3rd :D

Elizabeth - Interesting about the eggs :think

Mary - :yay for shopping, how's that wrist doing?

Joanne - I also get torn between the hook or nook :lol Time is such a commodity!

LeeAnn - How did the reading go? AFter all that hard work on the blanket and shams, it's no wonder your wrist hurts a bit :hug How are they feeling today?

Colleen - :yay for Michael's :clap

Sarah - What are you and Doug going to do today? Is your cross stitch finished yet :lol You're going to town on it :yes

Beth - Can't wait to see pics of your giant granny :yes

Afternoon everyone!

Marisa- I will try and post pics of the chicks when they hatch if yall want to see them. Will be selling them to my sister as soon as they are all finished hatching and dry off. No way I am going to try and raise that many baby chicks and my own lil baby too.

Mary- 8lbs. of yarn! Any idea what you are going to make with it yet?

Joanne- Congrats on the 10lbs!! Can't wait till I can start trying to loose weight again. So ready to get all this extra off me. Baby Ian is due April 12th but DR said he is going to take him when I am 38 weeks which will be around March 30th. I think that is in 28 days!

LeeAnn- Yes I am very happy to be done with the babyghan. Since I kept putting it off I was starting to think I was not going to have enough time. I am now trying to learn from Youtube how to make baby booties. Spent about 30 mins. last night making my first one but it was too little. Had to start over and try to make it bigger. If I don't learn in time it wont be that big of a deal since I already bought 2 pair off of ebay just incase.

Colleen- So cool that you got to spend the day with your DD. I have never been to a Michaels but hear it is a fun craft type store. They have one in Memphis but a little too far away for me to drive since we have a Hobby Lobby 45 mins. from here. Hope you enjoy it!

Sarah- My mother LOVES NCIS and has gotten me to watching it when I am over at her house. It is the only CIS kind of show I like. I would like to choke Abby sometimes though. lol

Beth-What is the difference in a giant granny and a regular one?

Good evening all!

Had a busy day and just getting ready to go grab something to eat. My big plan to work on the shrug will NOT be tonight! I don't have the energy or brain power to follow the pattern- and I don't want to mess up this far in to it.

The baby blanket is the same pattern (9-patch from Lion Brand) as the one I made for my step daughter's baby due in July. Except this one, instead of doing it in squares, I am doing it one piece- and doing it in mainly Vanna Baby- little boy blue with 2 stripes every 5 rows in mint green, goldfish and duckie. I like the way it's turning out and will be sure to post pics when I'm done.

Hope you are all doing well. I'll "see" you in the AM

is there a full moon? The little ballerinas were :loco tonight! it was not a good day to work with a sinus headache!

Elizabeth, a giant granny is one granny square the size of a blanket, instead of lots of squares that get sewn together. It won't take long for you to figure out that I have very strong opinions about sewing (I HATE IT!!!!!) so a 1 piece afghan is right up my alley! Wow! A new baby in 4 weeks!!! That's very exciting. I had my twins on March 29. They were 7 weeks early, and the tiniest things -- can't believe it now. My son is over 6 feet tall, and my daughter looks me in the eye, even without going up on Pointe! They will be 17 this month. It goes by fast.

I'll talk to you all later. It's been a LONG 3 hour night. Even the ballet instructor was snappish, and she's so long on patience.

:elle :elle :elle I made it to 10 lbs lost at WW tonight! :clap

I hope everyone had a good day. I had my morning volunteer job cancelled at the last minute, so I got some time off that I wasn't expecting. Bonus! I made some vegetable soup and vacuumed and did laundry. I also watched the Parenthood episode I DVRd last night (so good!) and read my Jane Eyre. I'm almost done the book...maybe tonight.

It was bitterly cold here today. So windy! I can't wait for spring!!!!!

Joanne - :hug I hope you get some rest tonight. Your baby blanket sounds adorable. I still have to take the pic of my shrug...I'll try tomorrow.

Beth - I hope the ballerinas are less loco next time you go.

Elizabeth - We have a Michaels in the next town over (20 minutes drive), but it will be nice to have one in town. And it's right near Walmart and my MIL's...two places i often go :lol. We don't have Hobby Lobby here in Canada. Hopefully some day I can visit one.

Marisa - How was your day?

LeeAnn - What were you up to today?

Sarah - I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your embroidery kit.

:hi to everyone else! Mary, LeaAnne, Stacy, Shannon, Vicki, and all our friends! Think about you all a lot!

Evening friends!

Quick post as we just got home a few minutes ago. Guess who is the owner of a brand new sales tax license???? me!!!!! Happy dance! And I managed to stay on track with ww while shopping and eating out. What a day!

will post to all of you in the a.m. but wanted to let you all know that I missed each and every one of you terribly!

night all! hugs n squishes!

Sarah- My mother LOVES NCIS and has gotten me to watching it when I am over at her house. It is the only CIS kind of show I like. I would like to choke Abby sometimes though. lol

I LOVE Abby. LOL She's my favorite character on the show (well besides McGee)

I watch a lot of the CSI type shows. NCIS (both), Criminal Minds (both), CSI (all 3). Sometimes The Mentalist. I also like Warehouse 13.

Howdy ho Besties!

Colleen, congratulations!!! How excited you must be to reach that 10-lb mark! :hug:hug:hug I'm so happy for you.

Beth, your twins' birthday is the day before Mia's. That girl will always be little, though- not like your twins. :lol There is definitely not a full moon, but it seems that everyone is snappish today. :think

Leeann, congrats on getting your tax license!! How exciting! :clap:clap:clap

Joanne, have fun with the granny'ghan. It sounds so pretty! :manyheart

Sarah, you are flying through that embroidery kit! WTG! Can't wait to see it, once finished.

Marisa, I hope you made it to work on time!

Elizabeth, how neat to setting the eggs! Our Mommy and Me class did that last year- the instructor let the kids hold the chicks once they were about a week old. The kids loved it! But I guess the instructor had the same mentality as you- she let the parents take the chicks home, if they had a place for them. :lol

Today has been weird. That is all I can say. I woke up at 2:30 (as those of you on FB saw :lol) and didn't go back to sleep until about 4. I had some odd dreams, and was rather disappointed to wake up and realize that one of them was just that. :( Dh woke me up while getting ready for work at 4:45, then I went back to sleep until it was time for the girls to get up.

My astronomy class was fun, though- we talked about 4 ways Venus can kill you. :lol The professor is really entertaining while being very educational. I like that type of class so much better than the usual sit-and-take-notes variety.

My history professor let us out about 1/2 hour early, so I sat in the car and :crocheting until it was time to pick up Eva. It's been raining on and off all day, but mostly annoying drizzle. To me, "steady" and "downpour" are the only acceptable forms. :D

Dh is at school, the girls are watching the new Karate Kid, so I am going to work on the minion for a little while. All I have left are the eyes and the headband/light thingie. It is so detailed, but I guess that's part of what makes it so cute.

Love and hugs!! Good night! :night

Good evening ladies :hi

I'm getting ready to head upstairs to read a bit before turning in :yes I see that Beth's ballerinas were loopy and mixed with Stacy's weird day....I must add that my day also fell into both of those categories :think hmmmmmm

Elizabeth - thanks for offering to share the pics, I'd love to see since that is something I never have seen before :D

Joanne - the 9 patch is the one I'm making too (after seeing yours :blush:lol ) I bet it will be gorgeous as one large blanket

Beth - How's the granny coming along? I don't mind sewing too much :shrug

Colleen - :yay for the weight loss :clap:bounce And WTG getting cleaning done

LeeAnn - :hug awesome!!!!! Congrats on your tax license :cheer

Sarah - How's everything going in your neck of the woods?

Stacy - You astronomy prof sounds like a hoot :yes Those were the types I liked as well and yep, I did make it to work on time :D

I started my sweater :clap finally!!!! I find that I knit quite loosely, but I'm just gonna keep going with it and see what happens in the end. It doesn't look a mess so far, but not really neat either. If it ends up looking bad I can just use it in the house :think:lol

Good night ladies

Evening friends!

Quick post as we just got home a few minutes ago. Guess who is the owner of a brand new sales tax license???? me!!!!! Happy dance! And I managed to stay on track with ww while shopping and eating out. What a day!:yay:clap

will post to all of you in the a.m. but wanted to let you all know that I missed each and every one of you terribly!

night all! hugs n squishes!

I LOVE Abby. LOL She's my favorite character on the show (well besides McGee)

I watch a lot of the CSI type shows. NCIS (both), Criminal Minds (both), CSI (all 3). Sometimes The Mentalist. I also like Warehouse 13.

I love those shows too- but never saw Warehouse 13.

Howdy ho Besties!

Colleen, congratulations!!! How excited you must be to reach that 10-lb mark! :hug:hug:hug I'm so happy for you.

Beth, your twins' birthday is the day before Mia's. That girl will always be little, though- not like your twins. :lol There is definitely not a full moon, but it seems that everyone is snappish today. :thinkMust be something in the air!!:)

Leeann, congrats on getting your tax license!! How exciting! :clap:clap:clap

Joanne, have fun with the granny'ghan. It sounds so pretty! :manyheart I'm not making a granny ghan- that's Beth! Although I have made a few- and I'm thinking of doing another!!! :)

Sarah, you are flying through that embroidery kit! WTG! Can't wait to see it, once finished.

Marisa, I hope you made it to work on time!

Elizabeth, how neat to setting the eggs! Our Mommy and Me class did that last year- the instructor let the kids hold the chicks once they were about a week old. The kids loved it! But I guess the instructor had the same mentality as you- she let the parents take the chicks home, if they had a place for them. :lol

Today has been weird. That is all I can say. I woke up at 2:30 (as those of you on FB saw :lol) and didn't go back to sleep until about 4. I had some odd dreams, and was rather disappointed to wake up and realize that one of them was just that. :( Dh woke me up while getting ready for work at 4:45, then I went back to sleep until it was time for the girls to get up.

My astronomy class was fun, though- we talked about 4 ways Venus can kill you. :lol The professor is really entertaining while being very educational. I like that type of class so much better than the usual sit-and-take-notes variety. Me too!!!

My history professor let us out about 1/2 hour early, so I sat in the car and :crocheting until it was time to pick up Eva. It's been raining on and off all day, but mostly annoying drizzle. To me, "steady" and "downpour" are the only acceptable forms. :D

Dh is at school, the girls are watching the new Karate Kid, so I am going to work on the minion for a little while. All I have left are the eyes and the headband/light thingie. It is so detailed, but I guess that's part of what makes it so cute. Can't wait to see it when it's done

Love and hugs!! Good night! :night

Good evening ladies :hi

I'm getting ready to head upstairs to read a bit before turning in :yes I see that Beth's ballerinas were loopy and mixed with Stacy's weird day....I must add that my day also fell into both of those categories :think hmmmmmm

Elizabeth - thanks for offering to share the pics, I'd love to see since that is something I never have seen before :D

I would too

Joanne - the 9 patch is the one I'm making too (after seeing yours :blush:lol ) I bet it will be gorgeous as one large blanket I really like how it's turning out- I should be finished with it by the weekend. That, and the shrug

Beth - How's the granny coming along? I don't mind sewing too much :shrug

Colleen - :yay for the weight loss :clap:bounce And WTG getting cleaning done

LeeAnn - :hug awesome!!!!! Congrats on your tax license :cheer

Sarah - How's everything going in your neck of the woods?

Stacy - You astronomy prof sounds like a hoot :yes Those were the types I liked as well and yep, I did make it to work on time :D

I started my sweater :clap finally!!!! I find that I knit quite loosely, but I'm just gonna keep going with it and see what happens in the end. It doesn't look a mess so far, but not really neat either. If it ends up looking bad I can just use it in the house :think:lol Marisa- I'll bet it will turn out great- and I'm so happy that you are happy that you finally started it!!!:yay

Good night ladies

Good morning glories-

Running late as evidenced by the time but wanted to stop in and wish you all a wonderful day!!!

And I must say ---Welcome to the 10lb Weight Loss Club Colleen!!!!:yay:clap:yay

See you all later!!!

Archived