NEW THREAD STARTED**Mystery CAL for Mother's Day..?

heart

What size thread do you want to make the Mystery CAL in?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What size thread do you want to make the Mystery CAL in?

• size 3 thread
    • size 10 thread

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been thinking the same thing. I want to be fair to everybody.

All materials need to be cotton.......there will be added materials,,,:D but it's stuff you already have around the house or can find easily and cheap, or none at all, just leave as is. Just thought I'd let you know ahead of time. ;)

You're so sweet, Sarah, to be fair to everybody. :hug

And that last paragraph? That's about the same thing she said when we made can pants. We'll need something we already have around the house. :lol So get out your cans, Ladies, all different sizes. :rofl

You're so sweet, Sarah, to be fair to everybody. :hug

And that last paragraph? That's about the same thing she said when we made can pants. We'll need something we already have around the house. :lol So get out your cans, Ladies, all different sizes. :rofl

:devil:D:devil:lol:hook

HAhahahahah!!! I'm working on the pattern tonight and will "test" it myself tomorrow in all sizes. Maby thursday or friday if I get it tested and all sizes work out. I may need to make a few changes just for the ww. We will see.

So Tentatively we will start by *Friday*.

Okay, Friday & Saturday I will be out of town, so Sunday I will have to do double ime to catch up.

That's ok, the first 2 days won't take very long.

4-5 days total for the CAL instructions, though how long everyone posts photos is another story! I'm thinking of making a photobucket account for us all to upload our photos into, like Darski did with the Scarf CAL. Same username and password for everyone to use, so we can all access the account and have a gallerie there.

ok I do believe I will give this a try:cheer I have lots of thread laying around in my corners that i need to dust off and use:eek and this sounds like it might be fun! so yes i am in:yes

I'm thinking of making a photobucket account for us all to upload our photos into, like Darski did with the Scarf CAL. Same username and password for everyone to use, so we can all access the account and have a gallerie there.

Oh please don't do that... photobucket won't let me into *that* account and I didn't set it up.

Ok, not my place. I just won't be using it is all. I swear I never ever did anything to photobucket :blush and yet they hate me :rofl

Oh please don't do that... photobucket won't let me into *that* account and I didn't set it up.

Ok, not my place. I just won't be using it is all. I swear I never ever did anything to photobucket :blush and yet they hate me :rofl

Yeah, I think a good idea would be for everyone to just post their photos as usual, and I will put the post link for each photo in the 1st post so we can find them easily. It will be easier to keep up with that way. ;)...Sometimes they hate me too! :D

I see a few of the Sky CAL ladies here. Fantastic! Plus new ladies we can all get to know and maybe drag them into the Sky CAL :devil so they can finish up their UFO's. :yes, right (the link for the Look Up in the Sky! CAL is in my siggy). We have plenty of "enablers" in the Sky CAL to help you keep on starting new projects. :rofl

I have lurking in the Sky! CAL trying to decide whether to join but all of you in there seem to know each other and can even get together it seems and I live in the middle of a tiny town and nobody here is around me and it seemed a little :( intimidating. But maybe through this one I will get to know more of you and can come join the Sky! CAL cuz I need all the encouragement I can get to get UFO's finished. :hug

I have lurking in the Sky! CAL trying to decide whether to join but all of you in there seem to know each other and can even get together it seems and I live in the middle of a tiny town and nobody here is around me and it seemed a little :( intimidating. But maybe through this one I will get to know more of you and can come join the Sky! CAL cuz I need all the encouragement I can get to get UFO's finished. :hug

You can always join in :hug You'll get lots of encouragement here and at the SKY. :manyheart We're funny too, sometimes, when we get going, I kinda loose it. I think loopy1 thinks I've already lost it! :D (Lets see if she reads this post, she'll make a crack at me if she does!) Seriously, all the encouragement and jokes really help the self esteem. That's why I wanted to do another Mystery CAL. They make you feel good and engourage you to "put yourself out there" so to speak, and make new friends. Since no one really knows what they are going to do, it kinda puts everyone on the same page. I'm glad you are joining in. It'll be fun, and you all will get a free pattern from me! :hook I'm a sucker for free patterns.

Hmmm, Question, Will color matter? I have tons of string and in a multitude of colors. I opened the top drawer in my guest room's dresser ( I store my string yarn there ) and it was like a rainbow. I swear, I have like 50 different colors of string, I loved the purple and lilac ( from a pansy design wall hanging years ago ) Still have a ball or two in there, but then the burgundy was gorgeous as well. Then I have the metallics as well, just because I liked them. Did I ever mention I am glad the stashbusting cal didn't require us to count our stash to join :rofl I will never get through all this yarn.

Archived