Football set

MimiFL

Here's a kitchen set I made for a friend of mine. She's a big football fan. I wanted to use cotton but couldn't find the right color, so in the end, I went with acrylic (RH Soft Yarn, I think).

I used a fridgie pattern for the hotpad, and added a few rows and finished it with a row of crab stitch. For the can cozy, I did my own thing. It's basically just a small circle the size of a can, and then straight sides. I added a seam on one side. For the coasters, I did my own pattern. Took me a while to find the right shape, but I'm pretty happy with the way they same out. I did 4 of them, and they were very quick. If anybody's interested, I could probably put up the pattern for the coasters (I did take notes, in case).

Hope you like them. :)

football_set.jpg

:wavingHowdee MimiFL

Your football set is precious. I would love to have the pattern. There is a nice young man (I call him my nephew but we're not related) who is a football player in college who told his family at Christmas he "might be" getting engaged this year. What a perfect shower/wedding present. :clap:cheer:tup:hug

Archived