I want to THANK you all..I am touched

Joann, :hug we love you. You are such an inspiration to us all! You have a big heart, so full of love. Keeping up in my prayers for you. Thanks for the updates, and may the inflammation go down and the blood counts be right so you can get the treatment you need.

blessings,

:hug Hope you soon get over the side effects that your having. That has to be frustrating. And hopefully you'll get to have your surgery next week, I pray that you do and that all goes well. Thanks to you for being so kind to me. People like you make crochetville a wonderful place to be a part of. Feel better soon.:hug

Joann great to hear from you. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Hope all goes well for your future treatment and you feel better soon. Look after yourself the squares will wait!

Awwwwww....JoBug :ladybug sweetie, bless your dear 'lil heart posting when you aren't feeling so hot! And worrying over all of us!!! Honey I am sure you have all your squares in order - and you should focus just on getting back to feeling better :cheer

So from one "bug" to another - here's another "bughug" for ya ~ with a bit of early Valentine Candy mixed in!!!!!

:hug:ladybug:ladybug:vheart:ladybug:ladybug:hug

Jobug, you are so kind to worry about others when you are in such discomfort. Don't worry about the charity work right now, just think about getting better with all your health problems. I know you are used to taking care of others, let others take care of you now. Let me know if you need anything. Prayers were said, much hugs, gentle ones.

It is a truly special person that worries about others when they are so ill themselves. You are a very special lady that has touched many more lives than you will ever know. :manyheart

My prayers are with you and your family and the doctors that are caring for you that you can find comfort and relief from the horrid disease that you are fighting. Gentle hugs for you. :hug :hug

Jo, dear, I don't know what to say... Let me say this: in whatever trials lie ahead of you (end stages of lupus or Lord willing, not), place your trust, faith and heart into the hand of God who is our just and fair Redeemer. Be strong and of good courage. Go with Him. God bless...

I will remember you in my prayers.

JoBug, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Keep fighting with everything you've got. We're all pulling for you here and many prayers are going up for you. You WILL WIN! I KNOW you will! Gentle hugs to you. :hug

Archived