Couldn't wait to wear it!

I finished a sweater that I've been working on for over a year on and off and I was so excited to wear it. The evening after I had worn it all day around town DH says "you have a piece of blue yarn stuck to the back of your sweater" It was the piece I used to mark the right side when I started the darn thing! I walked around all day with that thing hanging off my butt!

greensweater.jpg

Love the sweater, color and style. Could I ask where you found the pattern? Cracking up about the blue yarn. I'm so glad I'm not the only person who does things like that.

Thanks guys! The pattern is in an American School of Needlework book called The Learn to Crochet a Sweater Book. There are several easy patterns. Even a shell to go with the cardigan.

Thanks guys! The pattern is in an American School of Needlework book called The Learn to Crochet a Sweater Book. There are several easy patterns. Even a shell to go with the cardigan.

Thanks so much. I'll have to look for that one.

• 2 months later...

The sweater is GORGEOUS! I love the color as well as the style!

And I SO totally understand the walking around with the blue yarn hanging off your butt thing, a couple of weeks ago I worked half of my shift with my top on INSIDE OUT!!! I didn't notice it until I had gone into the ladies' room, I was standing in front of the mirror washing my hands at the sink when I glanced at myself in the mirror and noticed the seams on the shoulders and going down the sides! I was mortified!! :eek I took off my top and turned it the way it should be, went back out to the desk and said to everyone out there "Didn't ANYBODY notice that I had my shirt on inside out, and if you did, WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHING?!?!?" My boss was out there, DH was standing there, a couple of the maintenance guys were there and a guest who had come into the lobby to get something out of a vending machine, and they all just kind of shrugged and said "I don't know, I thought you WANTED it that way. People wear their clothes all KINDS of different ways these days." INSIDE-OUT?!?!?! Apparently I have to be extra careful now, since I can't trust anyone to not let me make a fool of myself. :lol

Archived