2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

Oh, wait a minute... I just finished two skeins working on a multi hat. I used the tag ends of a couple of yarn bits that were not enough for anything else. :woo

Love it when a plan comes together. I'll take that plus 4 fer shure to add to my other plus 2 :yay

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in the positives for the week, but still slightly negative for the year. I just really need to work hard and clear this matter up. It really bugs me to be negative for so long.

But a bright side is coming. I get to go to crochet/knitting group this morning, and I usually get a lot done.

:manyheart

Checking in for the week. My ebay order arrived last night. Before I opened it I thought about my stash busting score, but then I gave myself over to yarn lust.:devil:yarn 12 skeins, mostly remnants of RHSS prints, and 6 balls for -30. Arrgh!:eek

Why do they always include an ugly green? Anyone want some ugly greens? I have an ugly pea green and an ugly dark olive green to offer (acrylic).

As for projects I have put the VJGC afghan together. I now I have to border it. I would like to use the Knit & Crochet Today shell edging, but I have to wait to see what the stitch count is. I wonder how one turns a corner with that. maybe you start anew on each edge. It should use up another skein of "fisherman."

2009 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: -30/YTD: -30

-Marzee

Stashbusting CAL: WTD: -30/YTD: -30

TeamVJGC

I busted through one of the small skeins I bought last week at the thrift store. :yay +2 makes my wtd +5 so far. I hope to get at least one more ball if not more done by the deadline tomorrow.

Green is my most favorite color. I'm always wearing something green. I'm always crocheting with it.

Speaking of green, I just went through my first skein and made a lovely little fashion scarf bringing my score to +2:yay

Well at least you both didn't lose points right? Staying the same is better than losing.

I am so tired, I've been busy hosting a party and baking

Well at least you both didn't lose points right? Staying the same is better than losing.

I am so tired, I've been busy hosting a party and baking

wow I wish I was at your house a baking party sounds great to me

I did forget to add I got the 63 crochet cable stitches at Joann's they're darn 3 day sale oh well it was well worth the money

It wasnt a baking party, I hosted a jewelry party and did my baking right after, its my sons first birthday tomorrow and I baked him his very own little cake, plus I used the leftover batter to make cupcakes. I'm getting up in the morning early to ice and decorate it, plus I have the finish the favors tonight, and maybe get in some more crochet. I hate insomnia but at least I have time to get things done.

I hope so. It's his to smash and get everywhere. A baking party does sound like fun though. Get all your friends together and try new recipes or something like that. I should do that when I'm not selling the jewelry, haha

I haven't been on lately, but I'm still trying to bust stash. Haven't even spent any of my tax return on yarn and i make sure not to open emails from Jo Ann's. those always get me! So while I haven't contributed to the pile, I haven't really busted any lately either. I guess that's the upside and downside of not really feeling like crocheting! Just haven't had the bug bite me lately. But, so I don't forget by midnight tomorrow, I'll post my score now.

0 WTD/+38 YTD

well I don't know what I will get done today but in case I forget I will post now and edit later if needed! I didn't add anything this week I guess, I had bought some last Sunday to do some Amigurumi pets and used up a ball on mittens, but haven't done anything all week! I am feeling better and don't think I am going anywhere today so I might get some in

-5 WTD/+15 YTD

Archived