Crochet World

kidge

Got mine today! yay. the doily is cute. the gingydoll's dolly (tiny gingerbread) is so cute! The socks are fun! (I see Melissa Leapman has two patterns in there.) The angel baby-ghan is sweet. yep, it's a good issue.

:clapI don't subscribe ; but am going to the book store to see if they have it.

I have a few old copies I have saved over the years

I loved some of them.

They show it too ; cause they are well worn.:lol:yes

The tree skirt is a must-make for me. :yes I still didn't get my issue. :( Can anybody who has the issue tell me what yarn that's using? I wish Crochet World's preview page showed a little more info about the project like Crochet Today does. Crochet Today gives yarn type and quantity info, along with a difficulty level. More than that I wish my issue would get here already!! :hook

The tree skirt is a must-make for me. :yes I still didn't get my issue. :( Can anybody who has the issue tell me what yarn that's using? I wish Crochet World's preview page showed a little more info about the project like Crochet Today does. Crochet Today gives yarn type and quantity info, along with a difficulty level. More than that I wish my issue would get here already!! :hook

says 7 hour project lily sugar and cream medium weight they are 2 .5 oz)4 balls and d hook and I hook

That is the cutest doily! That does it, they had a thread hotpad last month that I wanted to make but couldn't find brown thread, now I'll have to break down and order some on-line to make the hotpad and the gingerbread doily!

I hope my mag comes Monday...:emptymail

I got my mine a few days ago. Iam going to attempt the denim pullover. I said attempt :eek anyway Iam using simply soft country blue since I can not find or afford the yarn they used. So wish me luck.

I just love that doily! If anything could make me try thread, that would be it. A couple of the afghans and that tree skirt look interesting, too. I will buy it!

I love this doily. I got my copy in the mail yesterday, and was drooling over several of the patterns. I do want to try this with yarn, to make it bigger and put it on my table.:hook

:lolthat is what I was thinking of doing! right now trying the angel in yarn and she is going to be big:lolwhich I wanted anyway.

I received my issue today and it was just ok. They also took out my favorite column, the one where they answer very common crochet questions.

The gingerbread girl is really cute, but I don't think I have the time to make her. At least, for this Christmas.

:manyheart

Archived